• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI NEW RS4 Sport 3 Touring Car!

53HRA

The RS4 Sport 3 is the all-new touring car chassis from HPI Racing! In development and refined for over a year, the RS4 Sport 3 features a completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain, coilover shock absorbers plus waterproof electronics. 

The fully contained drivetrain means there are no exposed gears, belts or drivetrain parts to get stuck with rocks or dirt. Finally, the RS4 Sport 3 is finished with realistic tires plus a licensed replica body and wheels for an authentic look that will grab the attention of all RC and motorsport enthusiasts!

RS4 Sport 3 Features (all kits):

I remember when they came out.

Don't think the HPI body's the best.

Don't Tamiya do one - may fit OK.

Al.

The tamiya shell should fit, and is much, much nicer :)

Nowt worse than a badly presented beemer, IMO.

If I'm gonna do that I may as well get an M-06 chassis lol

• Like 1

http://tamico.de/Tamiya-BMW-M3-Sport-Evo-Jaegermeister-TT-01E-Bausatz-58541

Be rude not to at this price...shipping is very little, four day delivery.... :)

Behave Noj, you know I'm meant to be saving for a Boyer!  :sly:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I missed this in 2015, did it actually come out? Looks like a very cheapo AE TC3!

Theyre showing as April for the flux version. Did it come out and go back out of stock or its only just been release now?

Looks like a 3s ready rtr touring car. Thats mental!

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-rs4-sport-3-flux-rtr-falken-porsche-911-gt3-rsr/rc-car-products/389518

1 hour ago, Guns said:

I missed this in 2015, did it actually come out? Looks like a very cheapo AE TC3!

Theyre showing as April for the flux version. Did it come out and go back out of stock or its only just been release now?

Looks like a 3s ready rtr touring car. Thats mental!

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-rs4-sport-3-flux-rtr-falken-porsche-911-gt3-rsr/rc-car-products/389518

yeah they came out. I got the m3 version. they OK but do need a few upgrades out the box eg adjustable camber, cvds all round and stones are always getting stuck in the steering. 

1 hour ago, Guns said:

Can make a sick Mustang with a Max10 and 4000kv hobbywing motor for £300. Sell the stock esc/motor/radio and buy a Futaba RX and a new servo and the elecs at least would be sorted!

mine is running a hpi 4000kv motor, HW sc8wp 120amp esc and savox 1256 servo. here it is with the m3 shell and the green mustang shell along with my mates rs4

20160514_202749.jpg20160530_015537.jpg

Edited by bunnie