• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN / ROBBED

John_RCModelz

Not mine either my dog was also involved she was threatened to be cut up to, guys I dont think anyone who hasnt had this happen and hope no one will ever have to go through what we have just been through will understand it, most of the companys that were having to deal with right now haven't a clue even having just been told what as happened, I think its because its not heard of armed robbery, aggrivated burglary in a small town,

iv just been balling my eyes out reading these really nice words that you people I dont even no and iv never had that in my life and my mrs's, we both come from a broken families and dont have much to do with them, so really were on are own through this and ive got a feeling it hasnt even started yet, but thanks people your amazing thanks again.

Was so very shocked to read this thread, my thaughts go out to you and your other half and +1 for tams words above!

What a horrible thing to happen, so glad you are both OK. And the dog!

Cannot stand those who harm innocence for their own selfish goals. Makes me rage.

All the best, buddy. Keep your chin up. Think of it this way: you'll both get over it in time, you'll move on, the fear will die, you'll either retrieve or replace the material things you lost, and you'll continue to live happily with your wee family as good, law-abiding citizens. People who rob others at knife point are not happy, balanced, fulfilled individuals. They'll still be miserable scum when you've long since moved on, so who's the winner here? Besides, no-one gets away with it forever. They'll pay for their crimes, sooner or later.

• Like 1

Thanks for that pal its weird you no I dont no anyone on this forum and its now starting to feel iv known you all for years, I think its because theres only me and my mrs are the only ones that know about this and the people on here theres not anyone around here for us to have around and the only friend that does come around ended up involved, the poor guy happened to turn up just as this happened witch now hes keeping his distance now its frightened the life out of him poor lad, I have that now on my shoulders aswell as the position that me and my mrs are now in, its the worst nightmare of my life, thanks you guys and all the best to everyone to, you no its like someone's here when talking on here it feels like im in a little cocoon with only internet connection its feeling also kinder weird kinder like a movie you've watched or something ...... Crazy

I feel for you flatout can't imagine what you've both been through, I know if it was me I would probably move as quickly as possible and maybe to another area completely, but like Tamiyacowboy has said please don't think you are on your own if you ever need to talk I'm sure one of us would be here more than willing to listen sometimes it can help

Stick in there mate we are all here for you eye's are peeled (I've been searching ebay/gumtree) everyday and will carry on doing so never know

:hug: :hug:

Time is a great healer buddy, in time you and your mrs will be fine.

I looked on google maps to see how far away you are from me and your roughly 2 and half hours away, unfortunately its a little far for me and a few of my mates to pop round and give you some help and support, which i would without a dout, does any body on this forum live closer?

Please try and not let these low life pigs ruin your life any more than nessasery, although thats easier said than done, i really feel for you buddy and its touched a nerve with me, i hope to god those pigs get what they deserve, a good long time mate of mine is a champion cage fighter, hes as hard as nails, a proper hard ball, maybe one day those low life pigs will knock on his door out of the blue, that will be the last time :) what goes around comes around my friend.

Try to sleep well mate, were all here for ya ;)

Hope they catch them.

Having had someone try and break the side gate of house recently in early hours of morning. (they made a lot of noise and ran off lucky)

Its horrible, I have been jumping out of bed at the slightest noise since, even known I have locked the door/gate and double checked it then triple check it.

like we say were all in this hobby and when other have stuff pinched we band together

and put the feelers out our ears to the ground and our eyes tuned like hawks.

we all have models, wives and familys and it hurts buddy i know, but things can be replaced

but lives cant and the important part is you and misses are safe, the old bill is gonna try do its best job it can to. 

i hope they are caught found guilty and do the time they should for a crime like that.

anyways look forwards not backwards, security like a peep hole in the door so you can see who is there.

maybe see if you can get an outside light fixed right above doors to the front and rear. 

take care buddy and wish the wifey well from us at MSUK forums

• Like 1

Sorry guys I cant like any of your comets because I used um all up just after midnight last night so I can do some more now ill get through um I promise its very comforting to read all these nice words and te missis says hi to all with a big lump in her throat, thanks people thanks so much.

• Like 1

I will defo donate towards this cause to help get you and ur fam back to happier days !

Good luck pal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Terrible news, I got a km 30.5cc Engine I can rebuild if you need it? Free ofc if you want to build another, I know there are more important things to sort out but the offer is there.

thanks mate, iv never thought of that thanks.

Wow you guys are fantastic, but I could never except such a thing I dont even know you guys, its put a massive smile on my face anyway and that hasnt happened all week, iv got another but its not a km and I feel so lucky to have it, iv never had anything in life but this little hobby for 2 months, that im clearly not supposed to have this sort of hobby, nice things, somthing that is actually mine, that I have never had till I was old enough to work and help myself, I cant even walk out my door to go out to work incase somones following me back home, I think its what my have happened, fu#####, bast### im praying every minute of the day and thats something iv never done, if it helps im going to, thanks

and now im doing somthing that I havent done since I was a young boy, thats cry wow its stinging my eyes x x x x x x there from us both xxxxxx X and thats from the dog "cara"

Edited by flatout!

OK to do it just gift your donations via paypal to ***We have received enough donations, thank-you!*** with your user name or give me a call for card donations, and lets say give it till friday next week and whatever has come in i will match then i will let steve know all who donated. and he can take it from there.

• Like 1

OK to do it just gift your donations via paypal to [email protected] with your user name or give me a call for card donations, and lets say give it till friday next week and whatever has come in i will match then i will let steve know all who donated. and he can take it from there.

and a massive thank you to rc modelz who have helped me all the way through my new 5th scale baja experience and ill never be able to thank them enough THANKS YOU SO MUCH RC MODELZ

• Like 1