• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Another Nooby saying hi!

Tankslapper

Just seen this forum doing a Google search and it seems a great site so thought I'd join up.

I've just bought one of those Max 4 buggies on ebay for my lad's Christmas present and got bitten by the bug and thought it would be really unfair for the kiddy not to have someone to race! :good:

So I jumped on ebay again and got myself a Kyosho Optima mid so we can have some fun!!

Only thing is I haven't told the Missus yet :helpsmilie:

I used to build and fly RC aircraft abot 15-20 years ago so bit of a new thing going on here now... Looking forward to the steep learning curve ahead as I'm sure he will wan't summat hotter pretty soon.

Cheers Tank.

Welcome, dont suppose you've got a bike have you? just the username makes me think so :D

Cheers fella's,

Yeah Jake I have. :good:

I don't ride anymore due to all me joints falling to bits but I've still got a Moto Guzzi Lemans MK1 in mothballs and a Suzuki t125 Stinger.

The bike that got me aquainted with tankslappers was an old 500 Benelli and that used to scare the c**p out of me!

Nice stoppie in yer av chap!! ;)

Tank.