• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD Gelande II D110 Truck Kit With Hard Body

53HRA

Experience the versatility and advanced design of the Gelande 2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 is unmatched in its class! 

G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship. It can maneuver extreme descents and climbs with ease. The new R3 single speed transmission provides power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles.

gallery_4895_8_95116.jpg

The core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast. From customized options to tried and true performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles, to daily drivers and down and dirty off-road rigs. It can pull off many looks and with the endless add-ons offered, you will be able customize your G2 and have it fit any identity.

The G2 comes with 4 link rear and 3 link front with panhard bar as standard.  The servo is mounted on the chassis out of view for a more scale appearance.

Are you ready for your off-road experience?

gallery_4895_8_227379.jpg

Specifications:

Custom Designed for True To Scale Looks

Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis

R3 Single Speed Transmission

Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case

Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials

ADVANCED 3 & 4 LINK SUSPENSION

5 Lug Wagon 1.9 Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels (Black)

Dirt Grabber 1.9" All Terrain Tires

Chassis Mounted Steering Servo

Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers

Long Wheelbase Gelande II Chassis "LWB"
Full Ball Bearings

Length: 22.44in / 570mm

Width: 7.87in /200mm

Height: 5.43in / 138mm

Wheelbase: 13in / 331mm

Weight: 105.6oz / 3.05kg

gallery_4895_8_104902.jpg

Source: RC4WD :) 

Only gripe about this is the body isn't as true to scale as the 90 was. The body should be longer in the rear overhang, and the 'alpine lights' should be further back. But that's only because i'm being picky because i was brought up working on Land Rovers...

im not saying there is but i try to refrain from showing it publically.....

love my old and tired land rover and so does my dad with his.

something to be proud that its british along with the concorde in my eyes  :thumbsup:

Looks great, but as mentioned it looks a little 'off' because it's not 100% true to scale.

Loved my 110 but couldn't justify owning it anymore as I was constantly fixing it and it was a daily driver. Turned to the dark side now and have a Shogun....

• 2 weeks later...