• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tami's M41A3 bulldog Light Tank ( W.I.P )

Tamiyacowboy

decided i will throw in another bb unit, will have to get tony my local lhs owner to get me one in.

will be grabbing some 6mm .20g pro airsoft BB's that way i know whats going in is perfect round and

highly polished ( unlike the bad heng long ones , seams and none round in shape differnet sizes to.)

and the good thing i will have spares from the bust unit.

this means i can strip down the bad unit , and start to match a suitable metal gear body

and work out the ratio i need and pitch for driver gear and the slip rail. 

also lets me into the front end and see if the sealing O ring can be adapted or semi fixed into place ( its been known for o'rings to not have been installed or fallen out )

and that could be why balls had no zing just a poop out the end. and if i can slip a tightbore barrel into the front of the tank keeping the outer shrouding intact .

Oh and stop my main lights from flashing when mg is fired, my running lights flash in sync with mg fire lol so annoying 

Edited by Tamiyacowboy