• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Landfreeder.

Boggy

I thought I should start documenting my model

its a stock kit with the addition of a 55t motor and metal bearings.Painted Tamiya PS-4 Blue.

SAM_0025.jpg

first thing was add led's to the lamps.

SAM_0026.jpg

next remove the bull bar and "brick"  and replace with a scratch built item (I'm not overly happy with it but its ok for now. 

SAM_0028.jpg

I did not like the side mounted shocks at the rear so mid mounted those.

SAM_0029-1.jpg

finally for this bit I have mounted the light switch and rx switch on the rear bed

SAM_0030.jpg

things for the future include tow bar,trailer for the mini cooper. truck cab.interior and driver.rear lights and any thing else i can think of 

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments Ben. I have some crawler tyres on order and am just building up an interior with driver.(also fitted rear lights....well a pair of leds really! ) The steering and rear links will also be getting looked at. ( I have boxes and boxes of airplane / helicopter spares so I'm looking to make  my own set up)  :) or more likely fail miserably and order the parts! :sweatdrop:

Nuts! yep oodboo I didn't think of HobbyKing just went straight to ebay :( paid a little over the odds by the look of it but at least I dont have to wait :)

one of the WWE stars is now the driver(painted on tee shirt,he was making me feel inadequate :D )

SAM_0032.jpgSAM_0031.jpg

Edited by Boggy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...