• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM X2 due soon..

Bigjimknickers

Looking good Lee and an ideal place just to run up and down for the breaking in period :-)

Oh and keeping it clean lol

Can't wait to see it a full chat screaming it's nuts off over a jump :-)

I can't wait either, that broken wood in the video was part of a ramp I had made until some bugger smashed it up.

I can't wait either, that broken wood in the video was part of a ramp I had made until some bugger smashed it up.

Do no how u feel as not long broke my KM truck in and it seemed to take ages but am just starting to enjoy it,

Can't leave anything about nowadays as it will get wrecked I'm afraid,keep the footage coming :-)

• Like 1

The vid posted earlier in this thread proves it takes a thrashing, in fact the second landing was horrendous and i've seen 5ives break from better landings off road and not concrete like this one was on...

It doesn't prove anything I'm afraid.  From the main UK delivered production run, no one has run one properly for a reasonable amount of time.  Be good to get unbiased, objective reviews of these in the real world.  They could be a bit of a bargain or alternatively could end up being overpriced tat with weak diffs, poor quality chassis which break, dog bones that snap,(etc etc, you get the idea) the reality is, none of us know yet!

• Like 2

I don't agree with you not agreeing!  So there!   :tease:

You're actually saying what I have, in-so-much as we need a few brave souls to sacrifice their cars in order to prove to the MSUK collective how good or otherwise these KM cars are.  The quality of the materials and the construction needs proving before people blindly endorse the product (none of this aimed at you specifically Tug)

Re the video, how do you know what you watching is what it purports to be?  I think we are all being far too accepting of  this.  Could this be a genuine 5iveT with some parts added to make it look like the KM car?  I've no idea and neither does anyone else.  I will trust a long standing member on here's opinion, not some shonky old YOUtube video!

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 2