• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC car clubs West Yorkshire

Leeb

Are there any ?

I saw a mention of one in sherburn but can't find a working web page. Would be great to have a track that regularly races even if you only want to spectate. Might just be missing something if someone can point me in the right direction.

Not sure on Sherburn tbh but there are quite a few of us active around Bradford/Leeds area.

I've seen its active but wasn't sure if there was a club with organized races me and my boys could waste a few hours on a weekend at.

• 2 months later...

hi im in south kirkby so near you, i use to live in sherburn and there is a motor bike track close in brotherton, if you go to the Indian restaurant and cross the road and look over the wall can be seen from there. im calling there in a few days once i fix my fg 

hi im in south kirkby so near you, i use to live in sherburn and there is a motor bike track close in brotherton, if you go to the Indian restaurant and cross the road and look over the wall can be seen from there. im calling there in a few days once i fix my fg 

I used to live in byram before I got into rc. Is that where the air gun club is

• 4 weeks later...

i would of loved to show it off got fresh paint on. hpi baja wheels. tuned up ready to go then last night bashing the drive shaft wore through the diff mount  :36_11_13[1]:  :censored: really not happy what so ever

But out of it while looking for new mount iv found a really good and bad thing.......... freeprawn racing is in Leeds  :36_1_32v[1]: but i know i will be silly when i go down 

• 4 years later...

Hello I'm from near leeds is there meets around the birstall area, I'm looking to find a nice bash spot, I've been around oakwell and grounds, looking for the new bike track they made but haven't had much look, if people are out and about in this area I'd really like to meet up and meet new people also I'd bring my son who also has a car

Thanks

On 23/02/2019 at 13:30, Badtouch0 said:

Hello I'm from near leeds is there meets around the birstall area, I'm looking to find a nice bash spot, I've been around oakwell and grounds, looking for the new bike track they made but haven't had much look, if people are out and about in this area I'd really like to meet up and meet new people also I'd bring my son who also has a car

Thanks

There arent any organised meets ups as far as i know, but there are plenty of spots. in this thread below. I went to nunroyd park today and just as i was leaving some other people turned up with a couple of FTX's