• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HYPER MOTOR MOUNT FOR SALE, CUSTOM CNC, TOP QUALITY.

mfp

IMG_20140924_172906.jpg

IMG_20150408_213451.jpg

IMG_20150408_212044.jpg

I have just manufactured a new batch of Motor mounts to fit Hyper 7, 8, and ST.

I am using one on my Hyper ST which i am have converted, as can be seen in the pics.

These are CNC Machined from top Quality Aluminium (not cast), much stronger and higher quality than the stock mount.

I have added an extra 3mm in length to allow for more adjustment to a bigger pinion gear.

All are pre drilled and tapped and ready to fit.

Still a few for sale.

Edited by mfp
  • Like 2

Yes, made brace a while ago but sorry that's just a one off and its unbreakable.

Good luck with the motor mounts they look spot on quality :thumbsup: I've only just bought a Monster RC one which is a shame, if you decide to make any rear braces in the near future I will definitely have one from you

If I get time in future I will make some more but it will be about Easter time next year. Great interest in brace thanks.

I've been hard at work this week and manufactured 8 more.

2 sold so i have 6 left.

Edited by mfp

I know rear brace would sell well but theres so much work involved. So its motor mounts for sale,

Soz

I'd buy a rear brace too if its more hardcore than the stock ST pro rear chassis brace (not that theres anything wrong with the stock one lol) :)

And.... If you did make some how much would they be? (roughly)

Edited by MAZ

Love to put a price on them but not worth it to me, mine was just a one off.

Soz again.

Having seen Mick's rear brace in the flesh I can confirm that it is much beefier than the standard/pro chassis brace...undoubtedly stronger but, you can tell that there is a lot of work involved....shame really.

His custom machined battery tray is lovely too :whistling:

Edited by shdaxner

Stick em on eBay mate....just up the price a little to cover fees and bobs your uncle, they will sell all day long on there.

Oh, and if anybody is toying with the idea of buying one of these but unsure, do it!! much better than the Absima ones, stronger, prettier and more room for different pinion sizes. I fitted mine today :thumbsup:

Edited by shdaxner

Will do,

I will give forum lads a chance to buy for a week then put rest on ebay.

So be quick.