• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

losi mini's

andy1787

As far as I know they have quite a few parts in common, shocks, steering knuckles, hingepin holders, I think they run the same diffs, obviously the mini 8 t is longer and wider so the arms don't fit or top deck stuff like that but it's worth a look at the manual for both.

Si

As far as I know they have quite a few parts in common, shocks, steering knuckles, hingepin holders, I think they run the same diffs, obviously the mini 8 t is longer and wider so the arms don't fit or top deck stuff like that but it's worth a look at the manual for both.

Si

He said Mini T and Mini 8ight not Mini 8ight-T lol.

Assuming you mean a Losi Mini T not a Losi Mini 8 T

Losi Mini 8 - Losi Mini 8 T = Lots of parts the same

Losi Mini 8 - Losi Mini T = Nothing the same as Mini T is 1/24 (OR 32) scale

There IS a difference between a Mini T and a Mini 8 T so will need more information

Ahh well the Mini T and Mini 8ight are completely different but the Mini 8ight and Mini 8ight T will no doubt share certain parts.

Your best bet is to go onto somewhere like Amain Hobbies, then go on the parts you're looking for an it will show what they're compatible with, either one or the other or both :)

The battery tray will need the front two tabs cutting off and the side guard middle lugs too then I use these lipos they are a snug fit and are perfect in the mini 8

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=26653

I use these in all my mini cars and get long run times of about 40-50 mins on a good day

Si

The battery tray will need the front two tabs cutting off and the side guard middle lugs too then I use these lipos they are a snug fit and are perfect in the mini 8

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=26653

I use these in all my mini cars and get long run times of about 40-50 mins on a good day

Si

Thanks and how long does it take to charge. I know it depends on the charger but i just would like to know an average and does that battery just fit straight on with them connectors and can you show me a picture of how you modified your battery tray

Crude drawing but this is how to mod the tray cut the tabs off so the tray is open at the front hope my drawing helps lol

Screenshot_2014-09-26-20-45-00-1_zpsp3oy

Then the side guard lugs take the middle ones off just cut them off with a sharp stanley knife

d293a97d-17c8-49ce-9229-02f4479d358f_zps

Crude drawing but this is how to mod the tray cut the tabs off so the tray is open at the front hope my drawing helps lolScreenshot_2014-09-26-20-45-00-1_zpsp3oy

Then the side guard lugs take the middle ones off just cut them off with a sharp stanley knifed293a97d-17c8-49ce-9229-02f4479d358f_zps

Thanks for the drawing and pic its very helpful