• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New HPI Parts Bags!

53HRA

Something for the HPI fan boys :P

Introducing the brand new HPI Racing Reusable Parts Bags! The latest HPI Racing parts bags have a super-convenient resealable closure so you can reuse the bags to keep project parts together and keep things organized! Use a large parts bag to keep all the screws, nuts, turnbuckles in place and the smaller bags to separate different sized items.

You can keep your pit box clean and organized by keeping used, greasy and oily parts in separate bags. Clutch and engine parts, bearings and gears are the perfect items to store away in these tough bags, keeping the dirt and oil off your tools and new parts. The bags also make it easy to keep sets of tires or parts organized in your larger pit boxes.

gallery_4895_8_62774.jpg

Source: HPI :) 

All they need is a cap, pen and gazeboa and they'll be rivaling associated in crap people can buy to be a real fan boy.

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-baseball-cap-adjustable-fitment-/rc-car-products/379188

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-pen/rc-car-products/366489

they got the first 2 already.

and i have one of their pens

DSC08620.jpg

fan boy!!!

I might get the hpi sail so I can do some free advising for them at my expense.

just because i have 2 bajas, a mini recon, their pen, their baja 5b t-shirt and had 3 savages and a trophy buggy at some points in the past. does not make me a fan boy.

now if you don't mind i'm going to buy that cap.... :ph34r:

At first, i thought this was how HPI were now packaging spares. Which if it were would be great!

If there selling these as accessories then sorry but F-O!

Can buy about 100x resealable bags for a pittance on ebay and indeed many other places.

Edited by Colicab
  • Like 1

At first, i thought this was how HPI were now packaging spares. Which if it were would be great!

If there selling these as accessories then sorry but F-O!

Can buy about 100x resealable bags for a pittance on ebay and indeed many other places.

I think all they've done is a press release biging up the new packaging.

Ive got a HPI t-shirt. Does that make me a fanboi?