• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New McDonald's Advert (RC Related)

itsme93

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! That wasnt a jump that was a hop ;)

where was the triple backflip? 

they need someone proper on the jumps and get some action inbetween the ramps :) Infact get rid of the last ramp and do the job proper ;)

Is it going to be on tv? I bet most won't believe it really jumped that far. They should have done fast run then replayed slow mo. Rc is hopfully going to get more publicity too many still see them as toys as in toys r us. Ide like to see one of the kids shows make a tv show where kids have to compete at crawling but crazy stages. Sponserd by axial or something with clips somewhere of some of the biggest and baddest builds around.

Or just rc they compete in most rc platforms mt freestyle , crawling , boat racing ect ect it should bring a wave of new people and councils might start building rc areas instead of taking them away and fencing the land off.

How about taping a load of their rancid muck to a fleet of truggies, then getting all the fat kids who gorge in their 'restaurants' to run after them and lose some weight!

• Like 3

This was posted on here weeks ago, the Truggy is a MBX7T Eco

Sorry guys looked like losi to me. And if it was posted before mods can close if they like

Thanks Rob

Edited by itsme93

Ahh...I have horrid visions of fat kids drooling and lumbering around a field in hot pursuit of rc-borne burgers,.

I do not know if I should be amused or disturbed.... or both.

Noj...this is all your fault ;)

It does prompt ideas for a new sport. Forget greyhound racing .... fat kid racing. Lash a McTesticles and fries in place of the hare, and make the stalls a LOT bigger...

Or else a variant of pursuit cycling, with one team smelling of kebabs,and the other team made up of fatties on bikes.

Get enough McSports ideas together, and we could have a whole (non)athletic meet. The Common-unhealth Games....or the Kentucky Fried Derby...

• Like 2

Ahh...I have horrid visions of fat kids drooling and lumbering around a field in hot pursuit of rc-borne burgers,.

I do not know if I should be amused or disturbed.... or both.

Noj...this is all your fault ;)

It does prompt ideas for a new sport. Forget greyhound racing .... fat kid racing. Lash a McTesticles and fries in place of the hare, and make the stalls a LOT bigger...

Or else a variant of pursuit cycling, with one team smelling of kebabs,and the other team made up of fatties on bikes.

Get enough McSports ideas together, and we could have a whole (non)athletic meet. The Common-unhealth Games....or the Kentucky Fried Derby...

cheers John completely in disturbing lol

How about taping a load of their rancid muck to a fleet of truggies, then getting all the fat kids who gorge in their 'restaurants' to run after them and lose some weight!

Hypocrite! Oil's fine for boiling people but not burgers?

This country was built on maccy's (alright, the last 20yrs). A diet of chicken-that ain't chicken-mcnuggets and sherbet fountains never did me any harm!  :sweeeet: I can catch a falling kebab before you even know you've dropped it.

Fish and proper chips are good for the fryer, everything else isn't, expect people, of course.

People boil better than anything else, and I speak from experience!

Prae, I am amazed you waited this long to spot the deliberate mistake....I shall rectify the error forthwith, then polish mi shelfers, before turning down the vat for the evening...then smearing the badgers in bacon grease and entertaining fat kids up the park ;)

• Like 3

Ahhhhhh, many a happy evening teasing the local kids with 2 x king size mars bars tied to the back of me hyper. I think my record was 6 (lets be kind) 'chubby' kids all chasing the sugary treats.

Then I got letter from someone called Operation Yewtree asking me to stop......................

(Sorry, if I crossed 'the line' there? :whistling: )

• Like 1

Loving the Capital C, Noj.

And again, as in CC-01 thread: Blah blah... pictures or didn't happen... blah blah blah... sir...blah...thee.

Smoothybb, did they catch up on the downhill sections? :P

Edited by Praet0r87

I gave 14 months of my life, offering help and support to chubbies across Leeds, with very mixed results.

I also spent many years of my life, dating chubbies, across England.

I could be said to be a bit of a chubby myself.

Won't stop me tying kebabs, pizzas and cans of energy drink to badgers, in the name of family fun and entertainment of a Saturday afternoon ;)