• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

REVO air filter

mat2317

Yeah the stock one is ok i have the hpi one (motorsaver) and its a direct fit and increases performace as it puts more air in the carb effectivly leaning your engine so be careful but if you want all out preformance increase (and i know ill get told off for this but...) go for a K&N or K&N style filter as they are really good but apparently damage your engine (works fine on dads maxx soo...)

hope this helps, scott.

Get the Motor saver filter mate they work great.

Motor saver filter

And you can get a pre filter to fit as well.

Pre-filter

But the filter neck isn't very good so do the filter neck mod.

Filter neck mod.

Don't use K+N Style filters on nitro engines they don't filter out the dust well enough. :smilies_eusasmiles2:

DAVE.

:P

Yeah the stock one is ok i have the hpi one (motorsaver) and its a direct fit and increases performace as it puts more air in the carb effectivly leaning your engine so be careful but if you want all out preformance increase (and i know ill get told off for this but...) go for a K&N or K&N style filter as they are really good but apparently damage your engine (works fine on dads maxx soo...)

hope this helps, scott.

sorry but thats just stupid, you advise someone to get somthing then say it will damage your engine

whats gonna have more performance...a damamged engine with a K&N or a nice working engine with a decent filter :rolleyes:

i recommend the motorsaver with a prefilter

as roverman said you can do the filter neck mod but i use the motorsaver neck without any problems

yeah i also use it with stock neck and its just enough clearance ;)

oh, turner boy does your dad run in dusty places or anything? cos if he does then it will end up killing his engine, if he runs on road then he will just about be ok.