• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Electric Hobao Hyper MT Sport 4WD Monster Truck!

53HRA

Only one I saw was some guy from overseas and unfortunately not that great and I didn't understand a single word ;)

Neither did I but I still want one lol . Think I'll try n keep the urge at bay till nearer Christmas , that way it'll give me time to aquire an esc n motor for it.
  • Like 1

doddy  can you see this being better than the MT4  or are you just wanting something a little different.

Good question and one i have no answer for until i get one in my hands !!.. 

Reason i'm going for one if the truth be known is i'm a bit of a monster truck fan and this one tickles my fancy.. 

Ohhh order it from tower hobbies

I've waited this long, a Lil longer ain't gonna hurt. I've other projects to finish, I'll focus on those.

Think there taking the wee now its out state side !! whats the hold up this time ??

No reason given, probably selling them to the States.

I'm having one within the next month.. Think I'm gonna flog a slash 4x4 I've got to partially fund it. How much do you reckon a fully mip shaft running 17mm and sc8wp 3400kv combo would fetch? With rx/tx etc? May even include a battery.

Got to be worth a cheese toasted sandwich but if you stick in the lipo I'll make it a ham and cheese toasted ;)

The way I look at the slop is it's a monster truck not a racing buggy so a little slop will just help on the punishment !! .. I dare say some can be shimmed out ! .

Like I said way back at the start of this thread nothing is going to put me off one, the only thing that will stand in my way at the minute is funds !!!