• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

receiver and transmitter bundle budget

hipwell

Hi, I've currently got an etronix pulse wheel kit. It was only 35 quid and I'm happy with the transmitter but the receiver is massive like the old 27mhz kit.

Can anybody reccomend me a cheap wheel kit that comes with a micro receiver so I do t have to mount it on top of my servo on my mi4.

Unless I could buy a micro etronix reciever that would bind to my current transmitter?

Edited by hipwell

I just bought an Ansmann Hot Rod as a shelf queen.  Transmitter is still in it's box and the receiver footprint is like two postage stamps side by side. Complete with a bind plug. Never seen a battery. 

I have an Etronix 2.4Ghz with a big receiver too, I use this mini one in one of my buggy's, it works perfectly and is tiny  :thumbsup:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=47569&aff=932202

Saves you having to buy a new bundle if your on a budget  :hahadance:

I have an Etronix 2.4Ghz with a big receiver too, I use this mini one in one of my buggy's, it works perfectly and is tiny :thumbsup:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=47569&aff=932202

Saves you having to buy a new bundle if your on a budget :hahadance:

i use the same one in one of my cars with my etronix tx, works fine. Thw HK 310 tx is just another rebranded version on the etronix which is a branded version of something else probably.