• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OHO's TLR 8ight 2.0 Maybe EU, maybe not? LOL.

Oh right, your signature says it's a truggy lol.

Haha, yeah I have the truggy also, I took the buggy off signature as I'm selling it..

Onto topic :tease: , for the 8ight I can defo recommend the V4 Tekno.  Great quality, solid chassis..

Yh the mount has a concave washed like the engine mounts use. Ace motor mounts they are for easy removal I wish I connected my 8 but I chickend on the lipo. The black chassis are the best they flex and are slightly longer 2mm I think. Trouble is they dont come cheap mine was scuffed bad and I only found one and the guy wanted

Haha, yeah I have the truggy also, I took the buggy off signature as I'm selling it..

Onto topic :tease: , for the 8ight I can defo recommend the V4 Tekno.  Great quality, solid chassis..

Ohhh, sorry dude my bad :)

Yh the mount has a concave washed like the engine mounts use. Ace motor mounts they are for easy removal I wish I connected my 8 but I chickend on the lipo. The black chassis are the best they flex and are slightly longer 2mm I think. Trouble is they dont come cheap mine was scuffed bad and I only found one and the guy wanted

Sorry to say Tekno have stop making the conversion kits, you might be able to get one direct from them but they charge a small fortune for shipping, ibeednitro on here just bought a kit for his 8T and cost over

Edited by .AJ.

I'd be careful spending that sort of money on this buggy. Really you'd be better off finding a good un and keeping this for spares. Sorry if that dampens your bonfire but it's clearly been abused.

I know where I can get one in stock for $114.99 ;) no worries on that score.

Why would I look for another just because this has some cosmetic niggles lol.

All shocks have now been rebuilt and are running smooth, the diffs are already nice and smooth, but I may rebuild those too just to be doubly sure.

Would be a bit daft to fix this one up to then buy another and use this for spares :lol:

Looks rough but who cares ! Best part of the hobby (for me anyway) is tinkering and making them nice. As for the the motor issue mine is the same on one of my 8ts that use the losi kit easily mended with a small shim :good:

• Like 1

I stuck a small washer behind the mount of each screw to sort the mount issue . I bought aj, s 8t and its just boring theres nout to do with it as it wants for nothing tbh id much rather prefer a challenge . im sure you will have fun getting it to how you want it . I will be following to see how you get on.

Edited by bill79
  • Like 1

I stuck a small washer behind the mount of each screw to sort the mount issue . I bought aj, s 8t and its just boring theres nout to do with it as it wants for nothing tbh id much rather prefer a challenge . im sure you will have fun getting it to how you want it . I will be following to see how you get on.

Yeah I was very tempted by AJs 8ight T, but as you say, nothing needs doing.

I got this for a decent price, so can't really complain.

And thanks :) it shall be fun, I'm hoping to be racing it on the 22nd.... Well stubbling round a track from barrier to barrier anyway :P:lol:

Oho is it actually a eu

Because it dosent have the eu front tower and dosent have the eu aliminuim spindles and carriers

Funny, it has EU printed on the front tower lol.

I'm really not bothered if it is or not, it matters little to me personally :)

If everyone else is bothered by it I'll change the topic title :lol:

• Like 1

Well it's running, so to speak, not took it outside yet as I just calibrated it all and whatnot on a 2s.

Don't want to test run it on a 2s, be too weak?

Either way, it's calibrated, just fixing the motor in position more securely now, aligning servo etc... But it's alive :)