• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Km 2.0 29cc baja 4sale

Lee_m

Hi peeps
I have to sell my baja! :-( I'm so gutted but needs must :-( damn wedding costs
It's in immaculate condition loveingly looked after and only used on flat grass and never jumped.
I've fitted shock socks and limiting cables also fitted a volt meter to the electics box and the mesh mod on the pull start, also fitted orange silverback beadlocks,

Jolly engine kill switch on the 3rd channel on the handset

Baja comes ready to use with car charger, hand set and a few odds n sods plastic spanner for wheel nuts
I am happy to post this! I will just need to find a suitable box lol
Looking for

Edited by Lee_m

I'd really like not to, as i have sent quite a bit on it, and it really is as good as it looks in the pics, plus its ready to use! kill switch fitted as well.

Small bump

But forgot to add this baja has only had about 3 tanks for fuel, I have also taped the foams and tyres so they don't expand :-)

Hi, is that 3 tanks on this engine or 3 tanks for everything?  Did this KM start out like this or have you swapped the plastic parts for Alloy yourself (if so are the plastic orig's included?).

thanks

Your answer is in the title my lad ;-)

Thanks for that ;)  Couldn't find the model on kingmotor site originally though, assumed it was missing a couple of letters.  Think i've got it now but still doesn't match completely.

Edited by capri-boy