• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

I think it's disgusting. However I believe it's more a case of this (shamelessly stolen quote from elsewhere):

I think it's less "the adult with the LEGO"and more "my children are frightened of him" "he's making us feel uncomfortable" "can't they'come on their own night?" "We've paid for this and it's very distracting" the thing is if they said this about a black family - they would be asked to leave not the black family

Edited by oodboo

Stupid, killjoy, unnecessary and just why?

His not doing any harm.

Exactly. It's pure discrimination. Lego are gonna have to rethink.

I think it's disgusting. However I believe it's more a case of this (shamelessly stolen quote from elsewhere):

If their kids are frightened by a disabled person then they are to blame. There needs to be more education and less ignorance. 

• Like 1

If their kids are frightened by a disabled person then they are to blame. There needs to be more education and less ignorance.

Exactly, however as a parent of a severely disabled child I find it's more the parents are the problem and kids are far more accepting of disabled people. Kids are curious, adults stare. Edited by oodboo
  • Like 2

Exactly, however as a parent of a severely disabled child I find it's more the parents are the problem and kids are far more accepting of disabled people. Kids are curious, adults stare.

That's kinda what I meant. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice little set that, go on Alex, treat yourself ;)

When I was about 10 I had all the lego start wars models and labeled boxes for all the smaller bits of Lego (colour, size and type), as I got older they all got sold to fund my rc stuff and put some away for my 1/1 car.

After watching this I sort of want to get it...

Lego 75913 Ferrari F14 & Scuderia Ferrari Truck Review & Speed Build:

I NEEEEEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1