• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MTA4/MGT Owners thread

jari

This thread is dying for Pictures, so...

<snip> picture of boxes... </snip>

Got 10 more when your ready chaps :D

Don't tell me you have another ten?!   Or is this thread now binary and you have 2?

Having a few brake in issues. It keeps cutting out on half throttle. It's fine on full and idle just on half ish throttle. It's ok if I leave the starter in which to me says it's to rich I've leaned it a little but don't want to go to far on break in. should I just leave it till after break in or adjust it now. Opinions?

Or could it just be the glow plug?

Edited by Morpet

They look great its gonna be thunder galoor on here soon lol. Always good to see the monster section get flooded it goes pretty quite in here alot. Looking forward to see all the mods these have. 

Was around 190-230 at first but started rising it hit 290 so I quit for the day. Bit worried to be honest was plenty of smoke sounded fine needles were still rich. The way it was cutting out and the fact it was ok with the starter still in tells me it was rich.( correct me if I'm wrong). Gonna reset them all back to factory settings for next time. Could it be the fuel? I'm running 20% hpi optimax.

Edited by Morpet

I'll see if I can find a suplier.

Yeah I did a little 3/8 if I remember right as it said to do in the Manuel

Edited by Morpet

i use otifuel race 25% :) she runs sweetly with it i too like the way it sounds when it kicks into second :)

here she is got 4 uprated copper springs on her 250920132905.jpg

070720132790.jpg

both body shells have leds in em :)