• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Look what arrived for my Blackout..!

iwik76

just wanted to share this with you guys as it's a work of art...

P2040121_zpsf98f595d.jpg

P2040120_zps0982be9d.jpg

i've waited for this part for ages it's Demon rc's 2 speed box for the Redcat Rampage or mcd http://demonrc.com/  i've taken the baja wheels off and put back on the mt wheels to see how it shifts i am however itching to get it out but waiting for the flood to disappear from my bash spot..!!!

Well it's about time! I've been waiting for two years now, I just gave up on Demon... Thanks for putting this up! Looks fantastic.

I guess I can finally knock the dust off my XB and finally have some fun!

That's a lot of rotating mass, I guess I'm gonna have to get that OBR I was looking at a few years ago.

Please let us know how it works out, maybe a vid too!

did the baja wheels fit straight on to the blackout or did u need to buy parts ???

As i have a blackout st and looking at the baja wheels.

cheers paul

Hi Paul

you'll need baja rear hubs all round then baja rear wheels on all four corners

That's a lot of rotating mass, I guess I'm gonna have to get that OBR I was looking at a few years ago.

Please let us know how it works out, maybe a vid too!

yeah it's a lovely bit of kit demon got there in the end. when it's dried out enough i will certainly get some vids done going to see which wheels this suits..

i'm running a dpr wildchild so hopefully that should give it the grunt it needs..

• Like 1

The WC has plenty of nuts for that set of gears! I had one in my FG M/T a few years ago, it was too radical for that light of a truck. I spent more time righting it back on it's wheels than I did driving it. Expensive on a $125 body shell!

The WC has plenty of nuts for that set of gears! I had one in my FG M/T a few years ago, it was too radical for that light of a truck. I spent more time righting it back on it's wheels than I did driving it. Expensive on a $125 body shell!

yeah it's great engine i've "dug" a hostile mx into the ground and flipped mine a few times only minor shell damage luckily..

Nitroholoic(sp?) posted a link in your thread.

Here is the adapter set he linked for you.

LOL did you see the link I put up just before you posted this!

• 1 month later...