• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

Been vaping for 2 years now....................Got a considerable collection & mix all my own juices.................Off to Vapefest (Shrewsbury) in a couple of weeks time...................I also belong to a brilliant & friendly vaping forum................Not sure if it's allowed to advertise it on here, so I won't.

Edited by chrisjw

I want a beasty vape. There just too weak and don't get enough of a drag on them.

Then get a variable voltage one, turn it up and blow your head off lol

0D1BAA57-3D43-47D3-880A-AC966E49C4F0_zps

Both turned right down and still more than strong enough for me And im and ex 40 a day smoker 

• Like 1

Then get a variable voltage one, turn it up and blow your head off lol

0D1BAA57-3D43-47D3-880A-AC966E49C4F0_zps

Both turned right down and still more than strong enough for me And im and ex 40 a day smoker 

that grenade one looks just soo damn cool 

I mean I want a good one mini z.

Had one and was crap. No puff at all. I went back to fags quickly.

ok now i see. 

i got a cheapy one from ebay and its job pretty well so far it maybe worth trying another one and then upgrading to something better further down the line.

roverman how are you liking the innokin itaste since getting the cool fire 2

Edited by mini-z-awd

use the itaste the most tbf. charge lasts me about 4 days lol.

But the coolfire 2 is very good as well but not much battery life as there only the small 18350 cell.

Its the tanks that make most difference tried loads and by far the best ive found is the Aspire davide, normal and mini size. No leaks or gurgling

and the coil lasts me about 4 weeks.

use the itaste the most tbf. charge lasts me about 4 days lol.

But the coolfire 2 is very good as well but not much battery life as there only the small 18350 cell.

Its the tanks that make most difference tried loads and by far the best ive found is the Aspire davide, normal and mini size. No leaks or gurgling

and the coil lasts me about 4 weeks.

that`s good to hear i was`nt sure if the battery life was good or bad but its sounds good that the battery does`s last so long and the coil`s seem to last abit aswell may just have to grab one soon 

All these words I have no idea. What are these mod ones I'm seeing? Short fat ones? Produce a massive amount of vape?

from what ive read and seen on youtube its all about how many watts and volts the mods make that produce so much vapour (i could be wrong)

this guy seem`s to know his stuff 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCShPX44-EC3HtvKohu3Ws4A

Can anyone reccomend me a decent battery for a kanger evod?preferably something that will last longer than half a day......I have no idea what will fit what lol

Edited by Hyper-d

Can anyone reccomend me a decent battery for a kanger evod?preferably something that will last longer than half a day......I have no idea what will fit what lol

you must be doing some amount of vaping to go through a battery that quick i use a ego ce5 with a 650 or 900 battery and i got nearly two days from either one and i can vape a lot some days. the only thing i will say is any battery with a 510 thread should work 

Lol yh I do cape a lot! A 10ml bottle lasts me 7-8 days. This is the kit I bought back in febuary

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Anyvape_eGo_650mah_kit_Light_CE5/p705283_9808301.aspx

As I said I'm now using a kanger evod tank with the above battery. Ill use it until the light on the battery goes light blue then I take it off and charge it. Two batteries last me a full day, ill gladly buy a like for like battery to add to the collection but just wantted to see if there were any larger capacity batteries I could buy that would be compatible with the evod

got a new tank today a vivi nova and what a differnce it makes compared to the one you get with the ego battery`s it`s so smooth tasting now and not so harsh on the throat either. the only thing i will say is i think it would be better with some sort of mod attached to it to make it even better but that will have to wait for now 

Its all about the tank and the coil. ive tried most now and have stuck with the duel coil aspire range as they suit me best

with no leakage or gurgling. 

i had a bit of gurgling last night with the stock tank but after some searching on google i found it had something todo with the pipe that runs down the middle it had some liquid in there but after a good clean no more gurgling noises.

i think iam going to go between tanks for abit as i have noticed with the vivi that it uses abit more liquid but i guess that`s why it feels so much better.

You need to experiment to find what suits you best.

As for the mod i cant recomend the itaste mvp enough   http://www.safercigs.co.uk/iTaste_MVP_V20_variable_voltage__wattage/p705283_10460553.aspx

Does everything you could need and lasts 3 to 4 days on one charge, Hell i can even use it to top my phone charge up lol

You need to experiment to find what suits you best.

As for the mod i cant recomend the itaste mvp enough   http://www.safercigs.co.uk/iTaste_MVP_V20_variable_voltage__wattage/p705283_10460553.aspx

Does everything you could need and lasts 3 to 4 days on one charge, Hell i can even use it to top my phone charge up lol

that`s the mod iam thinking about getting just need to wait though as some other stuff has come up but that should be sorted soon enough then all get one