• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

13 hours ago, SlayerLayer said:

I'll try go shop again tomorrow for less nicotine thanks guy your help has been much appreciated :good:

Also ive gone through 2 tanks in 2 days lol i don't think the e liquid lasts very long.

i can do that in one day so dont worry and some people go through alot more than that a tank like the tfv4 or even the new tfv8 will go through atleast 4/5 tanks aday there greedy buggers 

• Like 1

52f679e6e65c784437a37effb1e349a6.jpg

New toys came today the new wismec rx75 and a vaperesso Gemini tank to go with it

Didn't like the look off the tank that came with the rx75 so bought different one plus it uses same coils as 2 other tanks I have which is a bonus

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, mini-z-awd said:

got a dripbox 160 today so far its not a bad mod the rda sucks so i changed over the hastur v2s which is way better 

20160617_101715_zpswqikvnxq.jpg

how long till that gets a minion wrap then

• Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 15:54, rawalker666 said:

how long till that gets a minion wrap then

:lol:  a couple of weeks if not sooner though iam not sure wether iam keeping it or not yet oh and i got a c.o.v mini volt today aswell now i just need my mini serpent to go with it hopefully next week sometime using a tfv4 mini with the rba for now 

20160618_103735_zpsfz5lvljn.jpg

size comparison with dripbox 160 and cuboid. height wise its only 5.4 cm`s high and the tank is bigger than it 

20160618_230939_zpsbrx5ysxk.jpg

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hells said:

there pretty good and at that price i would buy it not to heavy which is good and battery life is not bad either i usually get about a day and half at 30-40w`s on a cleito tank with a 04 ohm coil

might just get one then it will make it upto 8 mods i got but never mind its good to have variety

On 6/19/2016 at 13:03, hells said:

there pretty good and at that price i would buy it not to heavy which is good and battery life is not bad either i usually get about a day and half at 30-40w`s on a cleito tank with a 04 ohm coil

can you get away with a 24mm tank on a cuboid without it overhanging

19 hours ago, rawalker666 said:

can you get away with a 24mm tank on a cuboid without it overhanging

it will over hang on the left side with the usb port but i cant see why it would on the rest. i would try but i dont have a 24mm tank handy 

I just took the plunge and ordered my first vape setup. I have gone for a

One box mini tc

Kangar top tank mini

Gonna try and quit smoking

All arrives at work tomorow with 2 little bottles of juice

This could be interesting

well my kit arrived today and after reading the instructions and kinda understanding some of them i charged it up filled it with "juice" and went for my first test....

what im finding is that i get a rather warm (but not unpleasant) vape that hits my in the throat rather than the lungs. I bought apple and grape flavour to go in it and while it smells awesome in the bottle i cant say i can exactly taste anything.....

my current settings are.

0.236ohm coil

temp set to 450F

any advice how to get more flavour?

cheers

i personally with temp control set too 425 f and on my vape mod  i can adjust wattage too i have that at 75w and get lots off flavor and its not too hot

Edited by rawalker666

7 hours ago, Madmini said:

well my kit arrived today and after reading the instructions and kinda understanding some of them i charged it up filled it with "juice" and went for my first test....

what im finding is that i get a rather warm (but not unpleasant) vape that hits my in the throat rather than the lungs. I bought apple and grape flavour to go in it and while it smells awesome in the bottle i cant say i can exactly taste anything.....

my current settings are.

0.236ohm coil

temp set to 450F

any advice how to get more flavour?

cheers

Kanger tanks don't give a massive flavour if you want flavour your better off with a rta or rda but they will need you to make your own coils and wick them. The higher the nic the more it can mute the flavour, and some flavours although smell strong are not quite upto the job personally I mix my own and never buy the shop bought stuff. 

I vape at a lower temp of around 400f but I do prefer the Kanthal coils on wattage mode as I find I get a better flavour. 

Its all trail and error as everybody smoked different so will all vape different 

Honestly look into making your own juice it will safe you a small fortune or find a decent home brewer there are some but then there are some right Cowboys out there so be careful. 

If memory serves me right the kanger tanks come with a rba base ? If so you might be better off using that and there should be a pre made coil or 2 in there to get you started if building coils and wicking is not for you then try something like the smok tfv tanks or a unwell crown 

Try DNA Vapes there pretty cheap and shipping is fast and reliable