• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

Awesome stuff!

It has a turn wheel for vw/vv??

I'm really impressed with my iclear 30b tank but yeah I know what you mean about the drip tips lol

The hyper tank is same with a metal drip tip, pretty epic tho with an air flow adapter thingy ;-)

I found this uk based site that make some pretty impressive flavours lool

http://www.decadent-vapours.com/en/ gonna order smoked bacon and black cherry ;-)

Still can't decide on vamo v5, innokin svd or a tesla loool I'm sure I'll end with them all tho haha

Came without battery or charger but i already had a 18350 battery and charger.

i like it a lot, tried the iclear 30b tank it comes with a didnt like it, not keen on alloy drip tips as they feel cold and i always

think i can taste the alloy.

Busted the glass on my davide tank the other day so using an aspire CE5 till my new glass arives.

As some of you know i have rheumatoid arthritis and have lost some of the dexterity in my hands. This fits like a glove and it the perfect weight

for me. the button is in the perfect position and just feel comfortable .

Plus it looks like an Hand grenade, what more do you need lol

Also trying a Kanger protank 2, not sure about it yet 

0D1BAA57-3D43-47D3-880A-AC966E49C4F0_zps

couldnt see u getting away with that in an airport!

Just ordered 3 more from here (cherries. Sherbet lemon. Mango custard.)

http://www.vape-it.co.uk/3_deal/p1950294_11839403.aspx

Put in discount code AAEC10 for 10% off ;-)

As said previously their apple pie & custard is amazing but not for an all day vape!

Anybody recommend a nice all dayer and maybe a tobacco? Heard lots of good things about ry4?? Anyone?

Oh I see, upgraded ego twist battery/mod!

I got my innokin itaste mvp v2 last week too. Pretty damn good device. I'm considering a few other mods like the tesla, vamo v5 or the joyetech Evic. Can't make me mind up on what one yet tho. Evic look too complex with all the bells and whistles and is more

ive got the Kanger pro 2. not overly impressed with the flavour it gives out.

Tried it as i bust the glass in my Aspire Davide and waiting for a spare to arrive

Interesting you should say that, I loved my iClear, good consistent vape, but when the plastic tank cracked, that was the end of it as you can't get replacements.

Now I've been using my protank 1&3 for a while now and the flavour is not as strong or consistent as the iClear, are any of the Innokin tanks available with Pyrex tanks? Even if they're not, I think I'll hit the "buy it now" button and try the iClear 30s.

Just took delivery of a replacement iClear and a new iClear 30s. Silky smooth vape, plenty of flavour.

They use plastic tanks which is poor because the juice eventually eats through them and you can't get replacements, so you have to replace the whole thing. Still, it's cheaper and safer than stinkies! ;)

I've ordered a nemesis and kayfun lite plus (both clones) mechanical mod and rebuild able attomizer. Quite like the idea of making my own coils and using cotton wool as a wick!

Here's a good place to buy stuff from china but apparently they can be slow on delivery http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes

I have a couple of chinese copies of Kanger Evods on the way for my start to vaping. Ordered them from ebay and juice from sellers website and he says they'll be with me tomorrow. I needed to get started vaping before i go to hospital on the 12th, won't be going anywhere or doing much for next 3 months or so depending on my recovery.

This is all new to me and i don't expect a great deal from the kits i bought but from reading around i see a bottom coil is better than a top coil hence my decision not to go for an eGo.

Interesting you should say that, I loved my iClear, good consistent vape, but when the plastic tank cracked, that was the end of it as you can't get replacements.

Now I've been using my protank 1&3 for a while now and the flavour is not as strong or consistent as the iClear, are any of the Innokin tanks available with Pyrex tanks? Even if they're not, I think I'll hit the "buy it now" button and try the iClear 30s.

Glad you had said that, as my first tank was the iclear30. From researching a bit was a mixed bag, so I was looking to get a Protank to compare. Still not sure what version though.

Got my kits yesterday so have joined the club. Nothing special to start off with, just a couple of Kanger Evod clones from Wotofo, a mains adaptor for USB leads and high strength nicotine Pineapple and Strawberry juices (3x 10ml)

08032014003.jpg

I am awaiting more juices which are Golden Virginia 3x 10ml, Spearmint 10ml, Coconut 10ml, Banana 10ml and Aniseed 10ml.

We all start somewhere mate!!

I find some juices a bit sickly but have found putting a few drops of a mint juice into a liquid transforms a sickly into a nice vape, obviously once you do that it can't be reversed lool

• Like 1

Quite a few of my mates are vaping now. alot like the redbull juice, it does smell nice. But I hav'nt had a pull of one.

I think smoking is disgusting, but some of theese smell nice.

Well done for Quiting guys, my dad got one around the start of december and now he hardly uses it. He's smoked 30 ish years.

Edited by (-:AD:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a couple of fluids of Liberty Flights to try out again.  Went for Maha Ras and Antidote, Maha Ras is a guest fluid and in one reviewer said of what is tasted like  was spot on.  The reviewer said that it taste like a soft sweet and floral flavour, the flavour does slightly change a bit on every pull.  It is a strange taste but I quite like it for I want a change.  The flavour of Antidote is like a lemon and hints of blueberry, although I can' taste the blueberry everytime.  I prefer Antidote over Hawaii Sunrise.

Edited by cyronn