• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

D110

Very very nice man, if you plan on running it any longer than 5 mins those axles and drive shafts will need upgrading, its the same as my gelande 1 but obviously longer chassis rails, the c-hub part of the axle that holds the steering knuckles in place they snap, common fault on the t-rex axles, some buy alloy cases complete but you can also buy c-hub reinforcing plates, there about

Ok thanks mate will take that under advisement reg the axels and I am planning to do the drive shafts anyway found a set for 20 inc delivery for 2 :) and yes metal , and now I no why it came with a new set of axels cases ? Thanks as did wounded why lol

health and safety inspectors never got invited to land rover though, the 90 hasn`t changed that much over the years apart from different paint choices and engines..... axles are still pretty much the same as they have been for years apart from brake drums to discs :thumbsup:

one of the few cars that hasn`t been euro`d to death......

Good one mate you tell him :) lol

health and safety inspectors never got invited to land rover though, the 90 hasn`t changed that much over the years apart from different paint choices and engines..... axles are still pretty much the same as they have been for years apart from brake drums to discs :thumbsup:

one of the few cars that hasn`t been euro`d to death......

I just meant on the whole, generally modern cars just have no appeal for me personally, bit like the "VXR" fad, all the young lads round here bought them, now they all look completely stupid driving round in cars that aren't even worth racing around in because they're all identical, all worth next to nothing now and still paying about

Edited by Oh How Original

Ohh and i forgot to say the gearbox and transfer box on a gelande 1 has a seriously reduced ratio, forget crawler motors honestly, you need around a 18/20 turn brushed motor, if you fit a crawler motor say 35/40 turn it will hardly move, i fitted a ansmann rebuildable motor 18 turn and its perfect, cost about

• Like 1

Ohh and i forgot to say the gearbox and transfer box on a gelande 1 has a seriously reduced ratio, forget crawler motors honestly, you need around a 18/20 turn brushed motor, if you fit a crawler motor say 35/40 turn it will hardly move, i fitted a ansmann rebuildable motor 18 turn and its perfect, cost about

I know what you mean, a project is never done, always something more to do

Hi mate so you no ware I can get the desial sound system from for the Landy ? As I have seen a vid on YouTube and sounds well good :) thanks

I use the Tamiya mfu and im happy with it .

But I can't put one in a Landy ?? It wouldn't sound right is it ?? Have to keep looking for one I think lol dam D110 build :) and still can't decide on a colour for it :( not good at all ,