• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

D110

yes, definately black!!!

ill look for the windows now :thumbsup:

edit, just found them and i have a full set except for the windscreen and alpine windows, all clear and in new condition

Like it :) good one mate , what's the damage on the bits :)

Will pm you mate :)

Edited by Master mind 123

Black arches dun , and did round the front window met silver :) but need a new front window as misty :( but will do for now.

And couldn't order the new sound system for the D110 had a bill to pay :(

Need to sell some rc cars etc got to get more money together.

[

wonder if the tooth paste trick works on the windows like it does on plastic headlights ???

Do you have an old window you could test it on

I don't have a test one :( so does it work if anyone noz ???

personally i would have painted the windscreen in the same blue and not silver......

oh and i sent you a pm regarding windows, ill even chuck in some clear lexan to do the back side door windows too :thumbsup:

i would take your scx10 roller for all the steelwork and any build bits i can help you with :whistling:

personally i would have painted the windscreen in the same blue and not silver......

oh and i sent you a pm regarding windows, ill even chuck in some clear lexan to do the back side door windows too :thumbsup:

i would take your scx10 roller for all the steelwork and any build bits i can help you with :whistling:

I forgot to do the front window and ran out of the colour :(

And I found the D90 roof racks complete on eBay for about 30 inc delivery so when I get some money will order 2 and just mate them together for the D110 :) got to find all parts cheap I need as no funds at the moment to carry on with it :( a very sad day for the D110 :(

Why not keep the D90 on hold and just complete the D110 first??

Better to complete one project then start two and finish with non...

Not got a D90 yet need funds , Edited by Master mind 123

Your going to ruin that shell, everytime you rub down and paint you loose some of the detail. Just pick a colour and stick to it  :thumbsup:

I will leave it like this I think ?? Unless I get bored again lol. Was thinking of some lines on it ? Silver or something ?? Not to sure ! O we'll he who dears :)

Could only do with what I had :(

Had some great advice, keep it up till a other day or would regret it later on if I don't. I think that's right :)

You DID have a nice D110 shell :lol:

But now with finger marks in it and stuff, I think Dave is right, you do need to stick with one colour otherwise you'll lose lots of detail.

I salted the finger marks lol a quick spray over does the trick :)

Final colour this is what I am sticking with :)

And once sold some other rc will be getting a other rc4wd chassis kit to do a army D110 I have a pic of what I will do , but need to get the chassis first :)