• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's "The King Of Wraith's"

.AJ.

Also fitted a set od front sway bars to try and cut down on some of the stupid torque twist when under power

One issue tho..... When I replaced the front bumper for the BGR I lost the way to mount the roll bar, so I chopped down the stock bumper to fit between the frame rails and BGR bumper and then spaced the bumper with some alloy spacers I had in my spares box to get it to sit straight

20141220_194220_zpsaez9h3h4.jpg

20141220_194355_zps0ymusrtp.jpg

Edited by .AJ.

I've been watching some of there projects on Facebook and the quality is fantastic but as you say the price is a little on the hard to swallow side,but what price do you put on building the ultimate rock racer lol

I've been toying with the idea of getting his rock sliders, but think they will look too fussy on my truck, one thing I'm seriously considering at some point though is getting a set of Blue Monkey trailing arms and doing dual shocks on the rear

Fixed an issue I've been meaning to do for ages......

20141222_115941_zpsbqbuw5vh.jpg

The way the BGR front tower fixes in you lose 2 mounting points on to the frame rails and this added a fair bit of flex to the front, this wasn't really a problem when it was a slower truck, but now it's gonna be a bit quicker I thought I better get it sorted, so fitted a bar from the tower to the window rail and its stiffened up the front nicely :)

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 1