• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RM's Losi DBXL thread

Rover Man

• 2 weeks later...

Yep as Gary says wheels lol. the last thing you need on a racing buggy  :tease:

Dont forget Losi didnt make the DB so i never thought losi bits would be a straight swap. Still not had chance to run mine feels

like its not stopped raining for a month  :whistling:

Wont be a problem Mike as you say Nige will carry full stock of the spares but if its

half as good as the 5ive we wont be needing any lol.

In 2 years of running the 5ive ive only broken one front drive shaft, thats all. Its been the cheapest to run large scale ive ever owned

Wont be a problem Mike as you say Nige will carry full stock of the spares but if its

half as good as the 5ive we wont be needing any lol.

In 2 years of running the 5ive ive only broken one front drive shaft, thats all. Its been the cheapest to run large scale ive ever owned

When I rang Nige for some upgraded bits and mentioned about upgrading shock towers (before I'd run it, but was just generally enquiring) he said he'd only ever sold 1 replacement shock tower lol.

Unbelievably strong.

Yep. we all know model companys make money from selling spares not cars so losi dropped the ball making

the 5ive so strong.

Great for us not so great for the shops stocking the spares as its just money sitting on the shelves.

When Nige and me picked our 5ives up from horizon when they were released i ordered a small spares package for mine and still have it  :whistling:

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Yep never even started it lol.

But after seeing a couple run at the Essex indoor meeting i have to say they look ok.

I was a bit dubious on the quality of the plastics but they seem to be holding up ok. Not read any horror stories but it all

depends what you want out of it.