• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

The porting was done by CABBIE over at www.gotnitro.co.uk i belive hes the only guy proforming top quality porting in the UK the guy is a genius with a dremel :)

the porting cost me £40 posted when you consider most porting companys are in the .US charge you $100 its bloody cheep :)

highly recomend i will be getting all my engines posted by cabbie form now on :)

^^ only cos some [CENSORED] on MB sold them to his mate "cos i didnt pay straight away" WHEN I WAITED 2 HOURS FOR HIS PAYPAL. WHAT [CENSORED]S!

HHmmm..

You seem a tad narked at that username as to who it was?

Edited by B McG
  • Like 1

HHmmm..

You seem a tad narked at that username as to who it was?

dont wanna say, just peed cos i waited for his paypal to find out he sold them someone else :angry:

oh well, i have some now :)

EDIT im flaming at the wrong thing lol, the wheels had already sold before i even got chance :( its someone who was selling a servo that i should be flaming at :lol: still, i got the servo i wanted off some other guy anyway so all's good :D although still peed off seing as i waited so long to send the money to find out he sold them someone else, after saying i could have it (servo) :( be reyt anyway

well, i got it run in today out on the front :D really flies, but the front tires ballon LOADS! :o

Glen what wt oil you got in the centre diff? bro's 8 has a lot more resistance than mine...

what should i change it to?

oh and i blew up my rx too :( gave a quick rinse after id been out, then was going to go to park to tune it properly, switched the batts over turned it on and it went up in smoke :angry: oh well got a new one on the way, and while im on the subject whats the whole dual conversion about on the hitec 40fm range? cos thats what i blew up lol, got this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...earch%26fvi%3D1 now, just wondering if the dual conversions worth it in the future though for the revo?

well, i got it run in today out on the front :D really flies, but the front tires ballon LOADS! :o

Glen what wt oil you got in the centre diff? bro's 8 has a lot more resistance than mine...

what should i change it to?

run 3000 front, 5000 centre and 1000 rear

it gives hyper 7s great handling

btw you sure you dont mean like 50 000 or something? looking on hpi and it makes the ones you said seem like shock oils lol. seeing as buggys wont wheely anyway would it be worth putting some really thick oil in the rear or not? like 10 000wt or something around?

whats the stock diff oils in them?

nice buggy btw B)

anyone recomend landing on solid tarmac landings? cos thats what the skatepark is and i just dont want to imagine the stress the shocks and chassis will take lol it hits the floor from waste height, im gunner be sending it 15ft lol. what wt shock oils in as stock?

sea118 they have grease in them stock

3000, 5000, 1000 is an awsome setup...try it before anything else

also i run 35wt shock oil all round and that seems fine

but just for referance i have run 50 and 55wt shock oil in the hyper and its too thiock for raciing but pretty good for jumping

ive just got some new pro shocks and put some 55wt in them cos my others were bent :) should be good for the park then :D

i dont wanna be buying loads of different diff oils neither, just a bit thicker than whats in as stock cos the fronts balloon like no tomorrow and its annoying considering how much faster it could take off with some thicker oil B)

will get some 6000 i think, its only for bashing anyway :)