• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rc Modelz gripe

spillidge

Sorry don't mean to sound pompous, but brought up with principles which i always stick to. That said I wouldn't make promises I could not achieve, I will however buy from them if they get chip and pin. In the meantime I will keep looking elsewhere if something comes up I will buy.

To be honest, to get any type of response let alone a acknowledgement from a shop saying they will implement your suggestion based off a bad experience itself is brilliant, you wouldn't get the same service from most other retailers. Yet you are still moaning about it.

You are the exact customer I would avoid selling anything too.

• Like 2

Well two sides here from me

We dont live in the dark ages any more, any reputable shop that wishes to deal in sales should.."should" have chip n pin terminals, if the shop itself is new (not its online presence) then fair enough, it can be sorted out, no issues. 

And to the guy customer, oh grow the f up, you could of walked in, been a bit disappointed, took your money elsewhere, they would of lost a sale..simple 

but no you keep going on and on. 

really?

• Like 1

I have made all the arrangments to have the terminal fitted. Iam waiting on the company fitting it doing all there necessary checks then they will fit it. This is not something that can be done overnight.They have to check that iam a reputable company.

I have made all the arrangments to have the terminal fitted. Iam waiting on the company fitting it doing all there necessary checks then they will fit it. This is not something that can be done overnight.They have to check that iam a reputable company.

Don't worry about it buddy, pretty sure this whining thread has simply run it's course.

Sorry don't mean to sound pompous, but brought up with principles which i always stick to. That said I wouldn't make promises I could not achieve, I will however buy from them if they get chip and pin. In the meantime I will keep looking elsewhere if something comes up I will buy.

Instead of wasting YOUR time driving there why dont you just buy it online and save us all the hassle? Baffles me how your determined to waste travel time & fuel to stick a piece of plastic in a machine.

I think this thread has run it's course.

Fair play to RCModelz....an issue has been raised and they have taken it on board and are doing something about it. Very refreshing in this day and age. These things DO take time, and are not instant as stated. There are always 2 sides to a story and opinions differ ... but I think all the opinions have been stated.

I have bought both a complete car and parts from RCModelz, and I got good service, including a no quibbles return on a faulty coil pack. There is no question of them being 'shady' in terms of trading and plenty of happy customers on here. There was a valid point raised on the lack of a Point of Sale chip and pin facility, and as a result the shop is getting one installed. Good. Will help those who want to trade direct. For those who don't...there is still the PayPal/Plastic online and postage approach..which also works well.

I am locking this to prevent the inevitable downill spiral of any thread where the points have all been made, and all that's left is the disagreeing!

• Like 1