• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Serpent tools and sets released

racespecs

1234577626b_result.jpg?resize=570%2C403

Handle in lightweight version with slides and holes, which does not roll off the table due to the new shape and machining. Engraved with Serpent textlogo and size as needed.
Very durable, and precision machined hardened spring steel tips in brownish color.

3 main sets to cover 3 main categories in the stylish Serpent toolsbag, and all tools separate as well, as well as the main tool-tips separate too.

Name engraving service is provided, ask your Serpent distributor for price and leadtime details.

1234577624b_result.jpg?w=570

Link: RC4ME

• Like 1

well elite rc is the UK stockist for serpent so jeff over there can probably get the tools but not have em engraved

Elite are a bit of a two bob operation. I bought my first serpent from jeff but I rarely use them these days as they never seem to have what I need in stock. My latest kit I bought from a main. Several of the guys I race with run serpents so we tend to pool orders together and put in one big one to a main for most spares. Its not just me as all the guys have bought kits from jeff as he is the uk distributor, but they can be unreliable.