• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Beadlocks

roverjay

I know this has probually been asked a thousand times over but what do you guys think of the silverback bead locks as I'm sick of the hpi ones coming off also do you recommend the silverback screws o are they a bit overkill thanks in advance jay

I didn't even know you we're on here lol I've got a set of normal baja star wheels the screws have only been in and out once its just the crappy hpi bead locks that pull through so I should order these for the inners http://silverbackrcproducts.com/product/ultra_heavy_duty_flat_inner_beadlocks_green_4pcs_/

Ill defo be ordering tonight or tomorrow I just wanted to check about the nuts do we get a discount through the forum ;)

I didn't even know you we're on here lol I've got a set of normal baja star wheels the screws have only been in and out once its just the crappy hpi bead locks that pull through so I should order these for the inners http://silverbackrcproducts.com/product/ultra_heavy_duty_flat_inner_beadlocks_green_4pcs_/

Ill defo be ordering tonight or tomorrow I just wanted to check about the nuts do we get a discount through the forum ;)

If you want Green rings then those are the correct 'inner' type for the Baja. Based on your description, I would say that there is plenty of life in your wheels, so you will be fine with our screws. As for discount, I will give you 10% off the RRP on the beadlocks. Just let me know when you are about to shop, so I can put the price back up. :topbanana:

Edited by Silverback RC Products
  • Like 1

I bet Google just sent you email SB haha

I wish. lol

I had just finished some paperwork for the business, and thought I would have a quick scan of all the forums before I grab a bite to eat. Fortunately the thread had just started, otherwise it would have been tomorrow sometime. :blush:

Edited by Silverback RC Products

id leave the screws nd use dry wall screws. not pretty but will not come out

My next set of wheels will not have drywall on the inside as my arms are starting to be cut into lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...