• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what people's view on (please read and reply).

fgmonstertruck12

Personally... I wouldn't buy that engine.

Edit:

Since you posted THIS in another thread...

"at moment im running a 27.2cc obr reedvalve engine so im formilar with obr engines" ...

why are you asking us about the engine...you own one and have had lots of other OBR engines etc etc. including the 36cc surely you should be telling us what it's like not asking us what we think.

Personally... I wouldn't buy that engine.

Edit:

Since you posted THIS in another thread...

"at moment im running a 27.2cc obr reedvalve engine so im formilar with obr engines" ...

why are you asking us about the engine...you own one and have had lots of other OBR engines etc etc. including the 36cc surely you should be telling us what it's like not asking us what we think.

Great way of a welcome to the new member, Nitro. maybe he's worded it incorrectly. Not everyone on here has to phone a pal in Shropshire to get the answers before replying to a thread.  :adminpower:

• Like 2

nope. That would be when I edit your posts to say exactly what I want.....or remove posts I don't agree with.

This is actually what is known in the trade as 'having an opinion' ... something which I firmly believe I am actually still entitled to. Though you seem to think I am not.

Edit away!  That would only go to prove my point entirely, and probably why most of the old brigade no longer use THIS forum!    

What is this trade you mention?? 

:fish:

Edited by KORB

I dislike your non specific subject title!

Dislikes so much stuff including the bums here without gold membership. Calm down mate its a forum. Ive read alot of your threads and nost are syndi its not nice to read remember this site is friendy please. Youve hekped me alot but im tired of forum politics please say you are too who aggree.

Cant we all be friends

I dubno why nitrohollics been picked up hes one the genuine forum staff on here and has repeatedly shown heres here to help. Hes on of my favourite members by far you can always trust hollics anwsers.

Dislikes so much stuff including the bums here without gold membership. Calm down mate its a forum. Ive read alot of your threads and nost are syndi its not nice to read remember this site is friendy please. Youve hekped me alot but im tired of forum politics please say you are too who aggree.

Cant we all be friends

Funniest post I've read in ages.

The problem I have is that I have to remember to post based on the lowest IQ of the people reading.  Its not my issue if you can't interpret 'fun' posts from serious posts...........

Cant we all be friends

ah that would make me a bum then?  :harhar:

• Like 1

sorry to change the subject, but what are people's experience with OBR engines in general. I've just built an engine using an OBR crankcase, fitted with a 36mm gas-flowed zen head and piston and a +1 RCMK crankshaft and it flys in my MCD. i was that impressed with the product AND the service i've ordered another. They even modded it to fit my W5

sorry to change the subject, but what are people's experience with OBR engines in general. I've just built an engine using an OBR crankcase, fitted with a 36mm gas-flowed zen head and piston and a +1 RCMK crankshaft and it flys in my MCD. i was that impressed with the product AND the service i've ordered another. They even modded it to fit my W5

I had quite a few people tell me they were riddled with issues, before I bought a car with one in and although my experience is short the only real issue, if it can even be classified as so, is that they are so tight starting them is a bit of a nightmare......but once you get the hang of it (thanks to Thunderwolf) it becomes easier.

As far as running, it purrs like a kitten and has great bottom end power, much more than my mates stock 30.5cc engine.

Edited by Exos

I've just fitted an OBR 30.5 pro stock, which has now had a gallon through it & it flies!

I had a Zenoah G290RC 28.5 4 bolt before & that had plenty of torque & power, but the OBR is way beyond that.

Where's everyone gone mate??

You two need to get a room or something lol

We got a room  :whistling: Nitro came   :first:  st ! so we went for a  :drinks: then we went for a  :blues:  and Nitro said  :bye2:. I said  :poster_oops: Nitro, is that a light sabre in your pocket :lsabre: or are you just pleased to see me?  so to defend myself I bought a  :tank: . but He decided we should  :008: and make up.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :yahoo: and we all lived happily ever after  :partyhat:

The End  I Love You Nitro 

Edited by KORB
  • Like 1

Are you juiced up KORB?

Nar... he came  :first: st . Sort of spoils it Carpybaby  :whistling:   Think he's two timing me :sweeeet: