• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random picture and keep it clean please

wangerman69

Ginny after her visit to the vets today...

c76f96ba4681d8d9cac6a969c34f4b47.jpg

They also trimmed all her claws right back and removed her canine teeth, all to stop her from opening up the scar.

Think she know's we made her better because she's been a very cuddly kitty tonight lol

• Like 1

Ginny after her visit to the vets today...c76f96ba4681d8d9cac6a969c34f4b47.jpg

They also trimmed all her claws right back and removed her canine teeth, all to stop her from opening up the scar.

Think she know's we made her better because she's been a very cuddly kitty tonight lol

What was up with her, PH?

Digging through the junk-drawer and found my old ju-ju doll, in my former life he was my co-pilot in 6 yrs of bangers and was fixed onto my Cannondale and various other bikes for nigh on 10 years of loony DH/dirt jump/freeride biking fun. He has also thrown shapes at hallowed get downs such as Sasha/Digweed, Carl Cox, Dave Clarke and a good few years at the Warehouse in Plymouth. Brought so many memories back. Love this little dude!post-18716-0-66381400-1422808591_thumb.j

• Like 1

Now I'm a happy boy! Panic not bacon lovers, the HP went on after the picture was took.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I would have been more worried there was only 2 rashers of bacon!

Don't go there again mate they must have thought you said kids meal lol

My mum has a butty van and you get at least 4 rashes, 4 sausage, 2 egg, 3 toast, beans, mushrooms, fried tomatoe and optional black pudding on a breakfast :)

Edited by hebby