• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Turnigy sct 2wd build :)

Brett92

wanger u really are strange, anyway first run report.. handles beautifully untill it starts raining cats dogs and bricks, in the wet grass it just cant get enough grip at all but thats to be expected, on the tarmac however it drifts as if it was meant for it.. slides here and there and with my cheapo servo its suprisingly fast enough to catch the slide, then when it hits wet dirt im just like *jizz* im in love lol... anyway...

a blurry photo of the aftermath

51.jpg

does anybody know if theres one of those chassis sock protector thingies thatll fit this chassis? (knew the name of them 5 minutes ago lol, the material things that protect the insides of ur chassis and electronics from dust and water, goes over the top of the chassis ive seen some that go all the way around i think?

lol id rather have something thats meant to be there not a piece of grannies undies :P need something splash proof too, not really need.. just want

umbrellas wont do any good sillyyyyyyy, screw it anyway ill be fine without it.. had the car 70% submerged and still find ^^ electronics definately waterproof lol

i might try get my hands on my friends drift 720 for some video footage soon, and an extra pair of hands to record it, i wouldnt recommend this car to ur son if hes heavy handed just thought id put that out there.. they wont take as much of a beating as a slash, but for the money, i cant complain one bit, and spares have to come from china too since the uk warehouse doesnt stock parts for some strange reason so thats a bit crappy 

some new piccies with a better camera, i ate one of my tyres so had to put some little buggy wheels on for now lol

45-1.jpg

47-1.jpg

46-1.jpg

managed to convince my mate to let me keep his shell so ive got one for bashing, and this is the result, think u would be happy little wang....

52.jpg

and i still need something to stop crap filling up my chassis!! 

53.jpg

very short crappy video from on way to shop lol, 3s lipo, tiny wheels so not much top end, only got to about half throttle, goes crazy at 3/4 and was windy so didnt fancy it flying.. sorry for it being so short, wasnt me xD

Edited by Brett92

ive broken the one shell but that was from beating the crap out of it, and tore one of the tyres on 3s but thats to be expected really with the amount of power im trying to put through it

LMFAO it really has got power, just crap with those tiny wheels, ill try get a decent video another day but grass is too long for those tiny bald mini pins atm

havent got any sand near me lol, and ive got no decent tyres for loose ground atm, ill try think of something though