• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kent basher

Bad-Co

We had 28+ people turn up today for our bash at Gillingham.

Its was great with a good mixtures of cars, 1/12th, 1/8th and 1/5th.

But we want more........

You're welcome to join us......

Medway Ultimate RC Bashers. (Link in Sig.)

the orange roof is the ice rink.

the big grass bit is the bash area

the yellow start is where most will park (royal mail is on the left, Bose/howdens joinery on the right if looking at below satellite image

977849_524659930934180_629790680_o.jpg

• 1 month later...

We had 28+ people turn up today for our bash at Gillingham.

Its was great with a good mixtures of cars, 1/12th, 1/8th and 1/5th.

But we want more........

You're welcome to join us......

Medway Ultimate RC Bashers. (Link in Sig.)

Hi fella..imj new to this forum...i've got a 1/8 nitro truggy ...would love to join u guys for a bash...lets us know when, & i'll try & make it...cheers Dave... :thumbsup:

Cheers thks for that Thunder...looks good, that place in Medway...nice big area for high speed & off road madnesss...!!! lol would'nt mind giving that a go...my 1/8 would love it....please keep me informed,& hopefully meet up...Dave  :thumbsup:

Cheers thks for that Thunder...looks good, that place in Medway...nice big area for high speed & off road madnesss...!!! lol would'nt mind giving that a go...my 1/8 would love it....please keep me informed,& hopefully meet up...Dave  :thumbsup:

Usual meets are Sunday from 12pm till around 4 or 5 and some of us meet on a Wednesday night at around 6 or 7 pm for a few hours.

• 4 months later...

Cheers for the replies. I wouldn't mind a drive to Ashford at some point. I am right in the middle of town in Maidstone.

Just been looking for more places to go bashing. Not as much fun on your own and none of my mates are into it.

Also interested in meeting up at the Gillingham meet I'm Maidstone as well and once the gift box is opened up I'll be up for meets to learn more

I'll also be heading over to mote park and any other own area's around Maidstone for good car fun.

Also interested in meeting up at the Gillingham meet I'm Maidstone as well and once the gift box is opened up I'll be up for meets to learn more

I'll also be heading over to mote park and any other own area's around Maidstone for good car fun.

I've just put all my cars in the shed (from the front room, making it more Christmassy!) and have a few projects on the go. Should be good to go with a few new runners after Christmas. Defo up for some bashing with you lot.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...