• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

I am half way through painting up the phat bodies optimus shell just now but need to make it sit higher at the back... They dont give you much room to spare with there bodies

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am half way through painting up the phat bodies optimus shell just now but need to make it sit higher at the back... They dont give you much room to spare with there bodies

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Maybe try these mounts out

http://www.tracksidespares.co.uk/product/carisma-gtb-mounting-posts-set

Si

I remember every rc car was a kit when I started out then rtr's came on the scene lol, I like to build them but I also sometimes just want to get it and drive it although they get stripped and rebuilt any way.

Edited by silone74

Which pinion are you running with, I have the 17t on mine and it would end up ripping a mini body up with the wheelies it pulls, I am going to nick the 19t from the kit I bought for my son lol see how it goes with that one, dont tell him though ha ha

Yep thats 19t,there 17,18 and 19 in the kit. Give the 17 ago lol not with the mini shell on though I bet on 3s it would back flip

Hi.

I'm interested in these as a sort of newer brushless replacement to my Maverick Atom XB. Does anyone know much about the Short Course version?

http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/LC_Racing/LCEMBSCLH.html

There appears to be no info about these and only 1 or 2 vids on YouTube.

1. What differences are there between the buggy and the Short Course?

2. Also I've seen mention of a Monster Truck version, but have seen no actual sign of it for sale, is it available?

3. Lastly from what I can tell the 'kit' version is only available as a buggy. Is the RTR really that inferior?