• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Xbox One

snoopystorm

i'm in abit of a dilemma here.

i think i like the ps4 more, mainly;y down to the cheaper price, drm and 2nd hand game stuff.

on the other hand i can see all my mates going for the Xbox because Xbox live is very good.

i could go for the Xbox and deal with this stupid crap they are adding, or go for a ps4 and not be able to play any games with the guys i usually play with.

I am a big Xbox fan....have been for a while since getting over my addiction to the original Gran Turismo on PS1.

I have all my other media stuff sorted and watching films/TV by waving my hands about and shouting at the telly does not appeal, all i want is a gaming console....so back to Sony for me :)

Sorry am I missing something?

You're all bashing systems which aren't finalised (in production terms) , games which aren't finished and still in dev?

And you're drawing conclusions from that?

Same old xbox v ps

Same old apple v android

Bore off chaps

le08qFR.jpg

Need I say anything else?

Wait, what. they are all running PC's instead of Xbox lol. That's actually a good ploy. look at these amazing Graphics. Of course when you get it home it wont look like this. haha im sure there is a perfectly good explanation.

Architecture of the system is pretty similar to a PC so probably not much difference on the PC's

Wait a sec does this mean PC ports will get a lot better cause the will take less time?

Architecture of the system is pretty similar to a PC so probably not much difference on the PC's

Wait a sec does this mean PC ports will get a lot better cause the will take less time?

hopefully -_-

Ok, so a game that hasn't been released, crashed on a console that hasn't been released.

And? If anything it's more likely to crash on the underpowered xbone

They are both practically the same spec, bar the RAM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The xbox has live TV integration and voice control, the PS4 doesnt, This is also why the xbox cost more, of course plus the kinect included.

I see them both equal in my eyes and will probably end up buying both.

Was excited for the Division, then i seen "released fall 2014" Time to get un-excited for that game.

the xbox one doing all this tv, skype etc is realy putting me off. i can get past the drm and the always online (my 360 is always on standby as it is and i rarely sell my games anyway)

but what bothers me is it no longer a games console, they have gone for the entertainment of more or less anything a just look like they have neglected the gaming side of a games console, the main reason i buy them in the first place.

In all fairness, it's 5 months 'til release so the games are going to be horribly unoptimised at this point. It's the same as using pre rendered footage to show games rather than using completely in-game graphics, and only an idiot would buy a game for an unreleased console based on what they'd seen at E3.

I was just LMAO'ing at that whole thing. I knew it was going to come sooner or later otherwise it would have killed off their chances of keeping their console afloat. Still not looking like I would want to buy one.

Ridiculous decision. Removed all of the features that actually differentiated the xbone from the PS4 because people couldn't cope with a simple change. Don't see why MS couldn't have implemented a system which incorporated both forms of authentication whilst keeping said features

but what if you dont have the internet, or its not good enough for online gaming and just want a stand alone console. i know its not a huge market, but its still offputting to some. im glad theyve made the change. not that i will be gettin it