• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless HPI Blitz Desert Buggy ARTR.

DreXeL

Here we have for sale my Son's HPI Blitz. He has decided to sell it because he just doesn't use it as much as his 4wd SC truck, and wants some money in his pocket. I've tried to talk him out of it, but he's adamant lol. It's a Blitz that has been given the 'desert buggy' look by fitting a Kyosho Ultima DB cage to the Blitz undertray. The result looks good and always gets compliments at bashes.

We have converted it to mod-1 gears, and it's running a steel spur gear, so you never have to worry about stripping a spur gear. Electrics wise it's running a Hobbywing 100amp ESC with a 9t EZRUN brushless motor, and it's very quick on 2s. We have also upgraded it to alloy shocks all round, and it is running a 10kg metal geared servo.

It has the bumps and scrapes you would expect from a well used basher, but it's great fun and a very tough basher, it rarely breaks. I can also include the stock shell, but in all honesty there isn't much of it left.

858311_10152607280245010_1954278513_o_zp

860446_10152607279520010_23049490_o_zpsa

DSC_0057_zpsf0bc2d27.jpg

DSC_0059_zps22489a9c.jpg

DSC_0058_zpsacf624fc.jpg

DSC_0061_zps1088fa90.jpg

DSC_0053_zps07d5fc8f.jpg

It comes ARTR, you just need to add a battery and TX/RX. We're looking for

Edited by DreXeL

Damn, i'm tempted to buy this back, missed this truck :lol:

Let me know if the previous poster doesnt want it Ben buddy :)

I havent got it on hold or anything mate so its available to anyone, I'm just showing my interest in it but wont have any funds till sunday

Way i see you asked first buddy so i'll let you have first refusal. :)

Great little truck this, i brought it over on holiday to cyprus a few times and loved it

• Like 1

Damn, i'm tempted to buy this back, missed this truck :lol:

Let me know if the previous poster doesnt want it Ben buddy :)

As above, it's not on hold at the moment so drop me a line if you want mate ;) I've changed my number since you last had it, I sent a mass text out but I'm not sure of everybody got it. PM me if you need it again buddy :)

just gotta say that looks kick ass, gonna try and do that to my slash where did you get the bits from? i cant find any uk stockists and did you just use the rollcage and body set?

cheers dave

I can't take the credit, we bought it with the cage already fitted from Bodgemonkey on here. I believe the Turnigy desert buggy is a clone of the Kyosho, so you may be able to get the cage from Hobbyking?

• 2 weeks later...