• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial SCX10 Honcho (Kit Version) fully RTR!

DreXeL

With a heavy heart I have decided to put my much loved Honcho up for sale, as I need some cash to put towards my other hobby. It was bought as a brand new Honcho Kit, one of the last before it was discontinued. Being the kit version it has several upgrades over the RTR, including alloy links all round, and metal diff lockers. I have also installed a 3-racing winch which works off the third channel.

It is running a waterproof ESC, and the receiver and which controller are inside a balloon within the receiver case, and a 16kg metal geared servo. Although the servo isn't sold as waterproof I have had it completely submerged many times and never had any problems with it. It's running a 50x2t Ansmann Roxx motor with a 20t pinion which gives a great balance between torque and wheel speed.

It has the stock beadlock wheels and tyres, but they have been weighted with more weight up front.

It's fully RTR including a 3 channel 2.4ghz radio, all you will need is a battery (It's currently wired with a dean's connector).

The only real downside is the switch is broken on the ESC so I have bypassed it and it powers up as soon as you plug the battery in. It also has a few scrapes/rock rash as you would expect, but over all is in great condition. Here are some pics for now, I'll take some more later including the radio gear and with the shell removed:

DSCF2348Medium.jpg

DSCF2345Medium.jpg

DSCF2342Medium.jpg

I'm looking for