• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

driving tests

norcoforever

it seems you either pass well or fail, i don't know anyone with much more than 5 faults hmmm lol funny thing is i absolutely scraped the theory, i got 43 which is the passing grade lol

well its a roll of the dice and depends on how fair the tester is, see if they fail you they get more money off you :lol:

Failed twice same tester second time,flipped out gave up for 3 months had 2 lessons then passed 3rd time. Third tester was awesome talked to me and made me feel comfortable,i even hit the kerb on my 3pointer and still passed. Never needed a theory cause I'm old lol 

If i didnt fail my theory so many damn times i would of passed in a lot less time :\

took me about an academic year from when i got my provisional 

so crap load of lessons, crap load of theory tests and then failed first time passed second

23 days after my 17th birthday, 4 hour long lessons and 4 faults.

the hgv tests were 1 week long though so 4 days of training followed by the tests for both class 2 and class 1, passed both of those too.

i was very lucky though, no theory tests for my car test plus i had my own car i drove on private land and customers cars at the garage i worked at.

i seriously dont think i would pass now, too used to driving one handed and smoking whilst driving on my own....... :whistling:  :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

first time(19 years ago) 4 lessons 2minor faults(had been driving since the age of 10) then i had my license revoked(naughty boy)

next test got full marks for theory and had a gift of three lessons for a birthday pressie so used them and passed with 1 minor.

used to live in wales and there was a trading estate close by that had a massive load of private land, on sundays we used to take some fuel with us and buy a car from the scrapyard for

I passed 1st time ,no lessons,.self taught well a few Her Majestys Pleasures!! very very long time ago lol

About 5 lessons, passed first time 11minors :P

Alot of hesitation haha I drive nothing like I did to pass my test now, I bet I would fail if I took the test now, would be speeding everywhere lol

Edited by shaanaleem92