• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers talk.

hebby

well im in ibiza at the moment getting tanned and hammered when i get back ive got a new project or two to keep me occupied over the winter. so proberbly just be cinema car park for me till next year  :)

Edited by the bull

• 1 month later...

Hi all not posted for a while. Can anyone help I'm looking for a good durable rally car not bothered what scale but I can't find any that I can run lipos on. Does anyone know where I can find one links would be good cheers

• 1 month later...

George- dad can have a go with your RC helicopter. no i said. please dad I will be careful. Ok but be careful. I will he said ......then wizz wizz, wallop bang ......heli broke, thanks George

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting everything out of the loft the weekend then it's time to fix and build ready for the bash season can't wait its seem to have been a long long time since the last time I was out.

• 1 month later...

Well lads, thats my bashing days finished.. just sold my leccy buggy so now only got 1/10 racers. Maybe when baby is old enough I'll get another and bring him along. I'll keep an eye on 3sis section and maybe have a ride up in summer to catch up with you all.

sad to here it tech. You will miss it

• 5 weeks later...

I have never bashed before and I live nearly round the corner from three sisters I do a lot of karting there but its going to be a fair few months while I get my rush sorted and running and tested :(

So last year everything was tuned and started first pull, this year none of them start. That's my bank holiday Monday sorted, I really hate nitro sometimes lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, New here, just wondering is anyone still bashing around Wigan, I'm currently taking son out around back of Dw stadium on the large car parks, one tarmac, one gravel.

Is the place up in stadish (near cemetery) any good.

Cheers

We do still bash in Wigan although I haven't been for a while due to being a tad busy but don't know about anyone else. I will start going again in the near future though.

• 1 month later...

Well I was hoping to get over to the three sisters this weekend for the first time this year but apparently there are some giants in Liverpool I drunkenly agreed to take the wife to arrrrgghhhg

• 2 years later...