• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers talk.

hebby

Being tho some of us inc me been cluttering up threads not made for chit chat I thought I would make a talking crap section.

Well here it is so we don't clutter up the other threads..... Eat your hearts out lads :-)

• Like 1

good thinking batman!!

well i've just ordered my conversion kit for my monster truck (mta4 s50) and a forward only kit which i think should lock it in second also.. theres no going back now, this was my last nitro truck left. :boohoo: just need to decide which motor combo to stick in.

• Like 1

good thinking batman!!

well i've just ordered my conversion kit for my monster truck (mta4 s50) and a forward only kit which i think should lock it in second also.. theres no going back now, this was my last nitro truck left. :boohoo: just need to decide which motor combo to stick in.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! :36_11_13[1]::lame::box::crying:

You know what lads i cannot wait for summer to kick in cos this dog turd weather and all the wetness is starting to get on my nipples now :sly:

Bring on the 3 sisters bash on the days were the sun is blazing and the rc are flying ( Off the ramps ) cant wait for everything to get dried up and useable :hahadance:

• Like 2

good thinking batman!!

its a bad day for ya bobby you've turned to the dark side :(
  • Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! :36_11_13[1]::lame::box::crying:

its a bad day for ya bobby you've turned to the dark side :(

i know, i know... i knew i would get this responce..

with regards to the 1717 pat, must admit i am very, very tempted but cannot make my mind up wether to get what you said or go cheap and get a leopard 1600kv and the h/k 150a esc... choices!!

Well I've gotten rid of my Carson Montana. I couldn't get it running sweet no matter how I tried so I have sold it as spares or repair. Fee's me up to now look at maybe getting a good brushless

keep a keen eye on the for sale section mate theres allways good cars popping up on there.

just watching a 1717 pat, its upto

Edited by bobby288

mark (outlaw) told me about an app bobby called auction sniper you get the first 3 snipes free its ace just put the maximum amount you what to pay and it does the rest at the last minute good if an auction ends early hours :)

I just do it manually by opening 2 windows and watch the time on one and enter my bid and ready on the confirm bid screen on the other, at 6 seconds or 3 if your feeling brave just click 'confirm bid'

well i did it manualy and lost !! it went over my max anyway. so after loosing and being pi**ed off with whoever out bid me i bought the 1717 motor anyway. just not to sure if the mta4 will hold up to all that abuse, especialy the transmition, even with the forward only conversion there are alot of bits that could go in the tranny box, i am just hoping that because it is the s50 model and they toughened the gears by making them all metal to take the power of the huge .50 engine it holds up...... i'll soon find out :yes: (if it ever stops raining so we can go and play out)

• Like 2

I'll go to either showcase or sisters since I'm going to have a fiddle with les's ESC

Dave join me bobby and Jony nitro if you want tomorrow were heading over to Rochdale :-)

Said would

Said I would look at les's ESC, but could try it next week, do you have a maps link to the Rochdale one?

hey dave if you want to go to the place in Rochdale then you go mate my esc will still be here next week and the week after that and after that and after that how fast giant shark are acting :D really no worries dave