• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7e Fully RTR

Stooza

I meant update as in what is still available and it was done within ten. F*** me some people on here are rude. Not sure what more detail you need. Not that it matters because I'm not selling to you anyway!

• Like 1

You said you would update this in the next 30 mins when home - i don't know what you meant by that but i was waiting for you to do what you said and you didn't hence i sent another message. I didn't think it was being rude, just prompting you for something you hadn't done. If you dont want to sell it to me i don't give a flying ***k - your loss matey.

You said you would update this in the next 30 mins when home - i don't know what you meant by that but i was waiting for you to do what you said and you didn't hence i sent another message. I didn't think it was being rude, just prompting you for something you hadn't done. If you dont want to sell it to me i don't give a flying ***k - your loss matey.

Like I said it was updated within ten minutes so it was rude and I HAD done it. Anyway, have a nice life.

Bigdee, paints are still available.

Edited by Stooza

Somebody said they wanted the BBS wheels but are yet to make payment.  So if you get in quick.....

Paints are gone.

sorted a set now mate :) thanks anyway but if you would split the tt01 chassis i would be interested in the alloy shaft. Put a lipo in mine and it flexes the standard shaft so much it rubs on the side sounding like its stripping gears. lol

Thanks

Connor