• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

i'm probably going to regret building this...

m0th

almost finished, just need to finish cutting all the sharp screws off on the underneath. i'm probably going to cover it in felt eventually to give it a bit of waterproofing. we got a bit rampageous with the dimensions and it won't fit in anyones car but i'm happy with it...

P1000917.jpg

P1000918.jpg

P1000919.jpg

P1000920.jpg

P1000921.jpg

i never thought about the door, i'm going to go and measure it now... hope it's not too steep to use regularly but hey-ho, not bad for a first go if i can get it outside.

Nice!! If i had built that in my kitchen, the other half would have killed me!!

perks of being a 28 year old man child that lives with a 35 year old man child dude :)

Wow that sure is steep .. maybe next time a bit wider and a little less steep.. I'd love to give it a try thou bet it gets some good height for those back flips and front flips .. Hope it fits out the door

Good luck

• Like 1

im sure it will fit out the door on its side and tilted round the frame if you get me lol , if it does end up too steep lust take a couple of inch out of the curve ( coupld of inch measuring at the top take off that will be sweet it think , but get bashing on it 1st lol

im sure it will fit out the door on its side and tilted round the frame if you get me lol , if it does end up too steep lust take a couple of inch out of the curve ( coupld of inch measuring at the top take off that will be sweet it think , but get bashing on it 1st lol

or set it up going down a hill!