• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BawseyPit bash KingsLynn, all models and scales welcome

DeadMeatUK

Just wanna thank everyone for the great comments on the shock limiting cables i handed out on Fridays bash, can you all keep me posted as to how there holding up and if any improvements could be made so all feedback positive or negative will be taken on board as wanna make sure they will last as not gonna put them into production til I'm sure there as good as i want them to be.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been quiet on this thread as been busy. Has been meets at Bawsey bimonthly, I'm working on the 11th so can't make that one either

But will definitely be at the BHBF weekend, even the wife and kids are going to that one :-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Bawsey fans :)

A few of us are going Saturday 13th! Not much notice but there is always a good turnout from the Lincs Bashers Group. I won't be there till 13:00 but wouldn't be surprised if a few will be there from 10:00?

A note to anyone coming, expect a lot of spectators as it gets busy in the summer

• 7 months later...

LincsBashers are holding another epic bash at Bawsey's 'back end' it will take place on the 2nd March behind the main pit as the beach/swimming area and car park is still closed.

The video shows clips from both the new and old bash sites

If you are on FaceBook search for Lincs Bashers Group

http://youtu.be/SeGUUKqx1nY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD