• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/5 tha scale off roader wanted

egall232

yeh mate no bother i will start getting some practice in lol hodscn1286h.jpg

w about somthing like this on the front

It's similar to what ive been thinking about getting done, you know the no fear energy drinks cans like this?

http://wideopenmag.co.uk/images/nofear_energy.gif

Edited by Carl160180

this looks pretty decent for the money http://www.msuk-foru...s-devil-4x4-mt/

Andy that skull looks sweet you need tattoo gear next you'll make a mint :thumbsup:

i was going to rob but if ya mess up you rub it of and i might get my ass kicked

euan i use createx paint and i do you stencils but i made the leaf one my self and can i just say air brushing isnt as easy as i thought

Hello,

now sorted off to pick up a new toy ? may remove the Jet pro pipe and go back to standard as its going to be used by my son ?? any one know which is louder ?? ,

cheers Euan.

ps anyone want a couple of nitro s ?? Hpi Bullet st and a cen mt3 both bought off here in the last week or so ?

The jet pro will be louder euan. I would keep it on though as the standards can be very restricting.

thanks i may have an add on muffler than could help with the noise, do you also know if the pipes are designed for a particular chassis ie monster /beetle as i may also be buying Ravs brothers fg and it could fit that ?

cheers Euan

thanks i may have an add on muffler than could help with the noise, do you also know if the pipes are designed for a particular chassis ie monster /beetle as i may also be buying Ravs brothers fg and it could fit that ?

cheers Euan

the pipe u have will fit any fg monster :-)

nice truck looks sweat mate how much did it set you back

Hello , i got back a couple of hours ago and spent a bit off time looking at the new toy ,its got a bit of bling with some alloy front suspension ?? and a set of steel gears with an alloy carrier etc, the shell is a bit f@@cked but will do whilst i sell a kidney to buy another . I gave it a clean and a coat of wd4o and ran it around my garden <too noisey but sounds ace> the radio is an old futaba twin stick so i will fit a specky 2.4 rx and use my DX8 ,servos are a hitec on steering and a bb futaba on throttle

well happy ,

cheers Euan,

paid

Edited by egall232