• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/5 tha scale off roader wanted

egall232

Normally a couple on ebay and gumtree good thing with the marder too ya can add to it gradually making it monster beetle/truck stadium whatever ya want for not much money and always loads of spares on ebay also easy to work on too ;)

Not really sure mate upgraded ally hubs would be a bonus as the standards like to rip the threads out thats the only real probs ive had with fgs and alloy engine mounts are a good upgrade too

Infact ignore that I'd either end up wreaking it or driving my mut like a girl all the time. Either way id not be happy lol. Ill stick with my green one for now. Whats the best way to repair cracks in the plastic shells? Wanna paint it but it needs some repairs first.

It needs a few repairs first mate then I'll give it a few coats of primer then colour and you can lash some airbrushness on it if ya like?

yeh mate no bother i will start getting some practice in lol hodscn1286h.jpg

w about somthing like this on the front