• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

new to it all

dee

hey there folks

ok so i am new to the whole rc thing

i am davy i am from not so sunny scotland just outside glasgow i am 36 married and just bought my first decent rc a thunder tiger ts4-n nitro touring car dont get me wrong had some of the crap slow aa battery powered cars but this is my first fast car

Hey davie. I have just signed up aswell (im the post below you) i am also from glasgow, East Kilbride.

Welcome. i will be honest with you mate. This place is great. I have so much answers t things over the last (not even) 24hrs.

Enjoy it

What are you looking to do ith your RC car?

Andy

thanks for the welcome guys

i would like to try and do some drifting with the car but at the moment i need to learn how to drive it and not crash and break things :doh:

its just a standard thunder tiger ts4n but once i see how i go with it the next stage will be a different shell and wheels

all tho i did cut out the rear back side windows for cooling and also the bonnet vent air vent and the 2 small grill ones.

tt6166F314.jpg

tt6166F314_33.jpg

tt6166F314_38.jpg

Edited by dee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...