• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY NEW LUNCHBOX MORE MOD'S....

jason3249

Lol not gon go there to much work ;)

Iv got a RadShape bumper coming i phoned him up and he sed hes got loads so he give me one for free plus free post lol not bad A all he wanted was for me to keep useing him for stuff got to love a freebee lol ;)

Dont no what else to do to it now cant find any more hop up's lol ;)

Edited by jason3249

Dont no what else to do to it now cant find any more hop up's lol ;)

You gotta start thinking outside the box man - I think you need to get a brushless motor inside the chassis and drive it by a driveshaft of some sort.

ok ok fine, well put the brushed motor inside the chassis and drive it by drive shaft... get the weight further forward and less jarring rear floating suspension :P

ok ok fine, well put the brushed motor inside the chassis and drive it by drive shaft... get the weight further forward and less jarring rear floating suspension :P

would you then need to put a hole new gearbox in though?

You'd definitely need to do something, yeah!! That would be part of the challenge though :)

just use a reducer gearbox that bolts to the front of the motor, drive shaft and axles arnt a problem use 3-4 link suspention to hold the axle in place