• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Raven with LEDs for night flying.

SHOCK CORD...The Orange multi thread nylon line builders use to mark a straight line is great for this..

The weakest point of a flying wing is the space between the elevons on the trailing edge. In a head-on impact the weight of the wingtips tears the wing in half from the back forward. The Shock Cord ties the trailing edge of the wing together to prevent this damage from occurring. The Shock cord can be glued in with baking soda and CA glue or gorilla glue and water.

Using a razor blade, cut a ¼

Guys I can't seem to get my wing to programme properly, I'm borrowing my mates dx7 tramsmitter at the mo and have a DX5 on the way. I cant make the flaps go up and down together when you push the right stick straight up and down, it only does it at diagonals on the stick. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Sandmaster Ben

Sorted it, I found the delta wing function, does anyone know if the DX5 has the same function? or will I need a channel mixer?

• Basic 5-channel 2.4GHz DSM2 radio and receiver
  • Easy-to-use control for basic models
  • Includes AR500 5-channel full range sport receiver
  • Delta wing mixing
  • HI/LO rates
  • Servo reversing
  • JR and Spektrum compatible trainer system